Our fabulous facilitator brought these little treasures for show and tell yesterday to our applique group. The ones in the picture frames are wool with antique buttons that she collects. Her mother did the embroidered pumpkin. It is going to be made into a
These were done by one of the ladies in the group. The pumpkin quilt is being used as a table topper. It is beautiful. The block is from a BOM that she is getting. Her
The next picture is of a table runner that another lady has made. It is wool on fabric and she is in the process of
This last picture is of a snow man that we all did last year. I will show you mine later when I bring out for winter.
With Passion, Carrie P.
Lovely treasures, each and every one!
ReplyDeleteYou and your friends are so incredibly talented. I love seeing the projects you share!
ReplyDeleteYou have a talented group of friends, I love the mini framed pieces. The pumpkins and crow table runner is wonderful. Thanks for the link I'll check it out
ReplyDeleteI love all of your show and tell! I could scoop them all up and keep them if you want me to :o)
ReplyDeleteLove the little framed wool pics. I used to have the book with that darling snowman in but since I don't applique I gave it away. TOO CUTE!!! I love snowmen.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh love your snowman. what is the pattern for that?
ReplyDeleteCarrie, your work is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThat Wintergreen patch is gorgeous. Thank you for the link. I am going to print thatout and maybe try a couple of them.
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely pieces. I am especially fond of that stitchery pumpkin.
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Lea
This stuff is great! I may get sucked into an applique class eventually...I really love the felted wool stuff.
ReplyDelete