Monday, February 23, 2009

Day Four

Day four and I got this towel from Stephanie for my birthday. Very cute. Thanks again for the fourth time. Fun! Only one more day left. Go over and check out Stephanie's blog today. She just finished making a bag and it has the cutest little bird on it.
Since I have been working the on the OPC quilt I really don't have much to show but I did finish this block from Willowberry Designs.  She is a very talented designer.  I am ready for block three.
There are several stitchery BOM out in blogland and I am enjoying working on them.  I thought I would show you this quilt that I made in 2002.  I bought it from a internet store.  Please don't ask me where or what pattern it is because I don't have it anymore.  This quilt is flannel and each month I would get a stitchery block and log cabin block.  This quilt is tied and hangs in my sewing room.
Here are some close-ups.  Candace will like this one.



Go over and say hi to Kerri. She is new to blogging and to quilting. She has made some very cute things.  She is having a giveaway too.  Tell her I sent you.

With Passion, Carrie P.

In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous. Aristotle

14 comments:

  1. Stephanie is just too kind. I visited her blog this morning (from yours) and was happy I did so. What a creative person and so thoughtful too. Her bag is just adorable and I recommend all to hop on over to see it. I'm glad I did. Thanks Carrie. You have given me yet another blog to visit regularly. Do I thank you ... or not? LOL

    Have a great Monday everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flannel wall quilt. As you know I have a thing for flannel. The Anna Marie Horner towel had your name written all over it. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carrie, I think you're being spoiled but don't ya love it? I printed off the Verandah Views patterns but am going to save them for a rainy day. They are so soft and delicate.

    My husband would love tour flannel quilt. He's been asking me to make one for him. His birthday is in July so maybe I'll surprise him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Veranda Views block. I must start mine and your flannel quilt is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitchery is so beautiful...and once again you had such a lovely gift from Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do I like it???? I LOVE it, Carrie! How nice of you to think of me! Wish I had been around for that BOM - I would have definitely done it! Your work is gorgeous!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to mention - that fly would be called a "Stimulator"! It's one of our favorite patterns - if the fishing is slow, we get it out and almost always have a bite or two :>) And of course there is only a leaf attached to it when you've gotten your fly caught in the tree behind you - LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That log cabin quilt with the stitchery is fabulous! It just exudes warmth. And the Verandah Views block is lovely. You always do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Veranda block. I'm getting ready to start this BOM, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carri...you have a very special friend in Stephanie....love your stichery, these are just so much fun to do..and your BOM ...very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday Carrie...and many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is Day Five, Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow. So cute. Stephanie is the most thoughtful of all our blog friends I think. She always knows the perfect to thing to say or do. How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute towel from Stephanie!
    I love the colors......AND I LOVE
    this quilt....It would be perfect
    at my lake house.....I LOVE the
    fishing lure block too!
    SO...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.