Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pretty Ribbons!




Oh! these ribbons are so pretty. There is not a store in my town that sells such pretty and different ribbons. When Stephanie mentioned Nifty Thrifty Dry Goods on her blog I had to check out the website. As you can see I ordered some. The ribbons came packaged with 10 half yard cuts. I love the variety of styles.

When you have time you must go over to Lori's blog, Bee In My Bonnet. She is having a fantastic giveaway. She is going to give a lucky winner, maybe me, maybe you, some flour sack dishtowels, embroidery floss, and some patterns to embroider on the towels.

With Passion, Carrie P.

Be the flower that blooms... butterflies will come.

18 comments:

  1. What a cool website. I will have to spend a little time checking it out. I love buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie lovely ribbons. What will you use them for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, what are your plans for them?

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh pretty. There is a vendor at the "big shows" that has all kinds of ribbon and lace and rick rack and buttons all grouped in like colors. It is a beautiful site and I find myself standing there staring at the booth...wanting it all.

    So now, what will you do with all your pretty bows?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ribbons! You are going to have so much fun with them I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, yummy ribbons! their booth at the quilt show was awesome...☺

    are you going to do the mary wigham sampler stitch along?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ribbons and trims...somehow I missed the link from Stephanie, so I will go check it out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love ribbon and rick rack! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those ribbons, Carrie! They almost look too nice to use.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun to get such a variety of ribbons...they sure are pretty to look at. I'll have to check out the website.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the trims!! Very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love ribbons and trim! Nifty Thrifty comes to our Sew Expo here every year - it's hard to tear me away from their booth! You have a wonderful mix for all sorts of uses, Carrie!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty ribbons and ric rack! Nice :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay...so what are you going to do with those ribbons. If you can't decide, you can send them my way. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carrie,
    I was so tempted to order ribbons and trim after Stephanie's post, now this. It's so great just to be able to grab and create.
    Keep Stitchen'
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great ribbons. Now to find wonderful projects to use them in! What fun!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.