Here, here!!! I've got May, June & July to do - sigh! I was keeping up so well and then .....Sigh! :-) I do need to get busy again - maybe I'll follow your lead.
I've just prepped my May, June and July blocks. I fell behind when I signed up for 4 swaps but now that everything is made, the time is mine to play catch up. Woo hoo!
I can't wait to see your finished blocks. Carrie. They look so pretty already.
I haven't been able to work on my blocks and have the same two months to do. Love your basket fabric; that is the hardest to decide on each month. Hope you enjoy your sewing today.
I'm so looking forward to seeing how every one puts these blocks together. All so different, yet so cute.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I've been doing too. Hopefully they will be finished today and posted. I love your pink and blue baskets...so sweet!
ReplyDeleteHere, here!!! I've got May, June & July to do - sigh! I was keeping up so well and then .....Sigh! :-) I do need to get busy again - maybe I'll follow your lead.
ReplyDeleteOh how true! I haven't done any of my blocks. I think I will prep the first block today!
ReplyDeleteI'm collecting the patterns, does that count??? I just love these blocks, your's are going to be adorable.
ReplyDeleteCrispy
Carrie, your applique blocks are looking wonderful. I wish we could do more to get others "bitten" by the applique bug!
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy your ending quotes but this has to be one of the best!!!
ReplyDeleteI've just prepped my May, June and July blocks. I fell behind when I signed up for 4 swaps but now that everything is made, the time is mine to play catch up. Woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your finished blocks. Carrie. They look so pretty already.
Carrie you are doing so well with these. I have not even started mine.
ReplyDeleteOoops - I haven't even begun the first one! Better get busy! Yours look wonderful, Carrie!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Your applique is so much fun to see!
ReplyDeleteThe blocks are cute, it looks like you're needleturning those little wee pieces. Its going to look good.
ReplyDeleteLooking good!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, they look wonderful already! And then you'll be caught up! (With the baskets, at least :snort:)
ReplyDeleteRah! Rah!
You are right up to date! Good for you!
ReplyDeletelooks like the prep is almost done and you are catching up on all your BOM good going..
ReplyDeleteI will also cheer with you..
Hooray for Applique!!
The prep work is the hardest part for me...you're almost done and ready to stitch...YIPPEE! Have tons of fun!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been able to work on my blocks and have the same two months to do. Love your basket fabric; that is the hardest to decide on each month. Hope you enjoy your sewing today.
ReplyDeleteLooking good Carrie!
ReplyDeleteYour blocks are looking beautiful so far! I just love that soft pink background.
ReplyDeletesimply delightful!
ReplyDelete