Friday, October 30, 2009

Giveaway win! and new blogger!

Look at the colors of these trees in my own yard. Aren't they just so beautiful?
I got a package in the mail the other day from Carol because she was feeling generous that day and drew a second name in her giveaway. I was the other winner.
She sent me two charm packs which was a surprise and I love the colors of the fabrics. Some German Chocolate Coffee which I am going to save for when I have company next month.
And look at this fabulous pumpkin towel she made. I just love the pumpkins and the rick rack on the black fabric. So very pretty. Thanks so much Carol.
When you have a minute go on over and welcome Diane to blogging. She just started blogging this month and she is already having a giveaway.

Enjoy your fall where ever you may be.

With Passion, Carrie P.

Don't be afraid to lean into the wind, love the earth in all of it's natural glories, and take care of each other. Tom Brokaw

17 comments:

  1. Wow wonderful 2nd place win!! I'm heading over to the new blog to check it out :0)

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trees are beautiful! I love fall colors, just wish it lasted longer....been rainy here so all the leaves are dropping too fast! GREAT win, that fabric is too, too pretty, and that towel is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carie, thanks for the intro to your readers! I love ths fall colors you posted. My favorite part of fall... well that and Starbucks pumpkin latte. Congrats on the giveway win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree IS beautiful!! What a fun giveaway, how excited were you!! Now I am off to say Hi to a new blogger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Win is A Win is A Win, no matter what place. Congrats, Carrie. Doesn't Carol just do the nicest things? Just a talent.

    I will surely go check out the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you, Carrie...twofold. First, for winning the giveaway and second, for still having the fall colors around. All our trees are now bare so you know what that means...the dreaded "w" word. W-I-N-T-E-R! Yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The trees are stunning! I love the pumpkin towel too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful gifts you received, Carrie! Your trees look so beautiful! I'm using your photo as background on my computer - fantastic!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my, your yard and trees are gorgeous! the fall colors seem especially vibrant this year, don't they? congrats on your win and i posted about my win from you on my blog today...thank you again so much, carrie! have a great weekend! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carrie how I wish I could see the trees like that here. That is one thing I do miss.
    I love the william morris charm pack you got and that towel is to die for.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah for you Carrie, Love the charm pack and oh that hand towel is so adorable. Lucky you.
    Love the colors in your trees, speaks fall to me. Here in the desert there aren't any fall colors and I miss that.
    I'm off to check out Diane's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your win Carrie, how lucky are you get The Morris Workshop charm squares, I absolutely adore those.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your trees are amazing!! I love the fall colours - something we don't get here in Perth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colours of your trees are beautiful. Congrats on such a lovely win and I'll go over to Dianes blog and say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Autumn, with all of its glorious colors, is such a beautiful season. I love watching the leaves change. And congratulations on another fabulous giveaway win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. your autumn colour is beautiful.........I don't have anything that gets that red.......beautiful.........been quite warm here........

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.