Thursday, October 8, 2009

Verandah Views

Scroll down to see a finished project!!!!





I have finished the Veranda Views quilt that was designed and so generously offered as a free BOM by Cheryl. I am working on the label that she has designed too. You can see it here. The blocks are still available but I don't know how long she will have them available for you to get so hurry over to her blog. Thanks Cheryl for sharing your talent with us all.
Lorraine of the The Rabbit Factory has also put up the free October BOM. She has said that she is taking down three of blocks and they will no longer be available so if you like those blocks make sure you download them too. Thank you Lorraine for sharing with us too.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

No matter how far you have gone on a wrong road, turn back. Turkish Proverb

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love how your did your blog post...dog, frog, bird. Congratulations your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute how you "lead us" to your finished creation. Just love your imagination, Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carrie...fantastic idea to have the comparisons of your life in stitches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job, Carrie! I am so far behind on mine, with other things I need to get done, that I don't expect to finish mine until after the first of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job, Carrie P.! Quilted, bound and everything!

    I didn't do this one. I have downloaded all of Rabbit Factory's, though. I hope to do those starting in January! Like I don't have enough already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Carrie, I love it! the colors are so warm and soft looking. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. And your hand-embroidery looks very accomplished. It's simply a beautiful finished piece, and I bet you're glad it's finished too! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, very pretty, and very clever post! love the real pics interspersed with your stitcheries...☺

    rain here today...glad i enjoyed yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous finish, Carrie.

    Gee, you had reals live 'models' to pose for your stitcheries. I guess they sit still long enough for you to finish, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your rendition of Veranda Views. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Carrie it's beautiful, and look, your critters came to life, lol! I love this. Excellent job hon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How wonderful! Love the fabrics & the little changes that made it yours... love the dog. You inspired me to download the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did I miss knowing about The Rabbit Factory BOM? I have to check it out right away. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carrie, your verandah views looks wonderful all together. Love the fabrics you have put around them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos to go with the stitcheries. What a lovely quilt and the colours are great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've done a beautiful job setting these fun little stitcheries into a quilt. That's quite the frog picture :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carrie that is so adorable. Great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Carrie.. you have done as usual an exceptional job thanks so much for showing it. I love your renditions with the dog it is just to adorable

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your layout and fabric selection Carrie. Really Really pretty!!

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, Carrie! The quilt is lovely!!! You've done a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So very lovely! Love the cute critters!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Veranda Views! I like the way you quilted it.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.