Saturday, November 7, 2009

Siggies and Two Finishes!

I have been very busy but I don't have a lot to show for it. At least not many quilty things. I did
finish a quilt top that I am making for my oldest son and his wife for Christmas. I got it to the
long arm quilter so I should get it back in time to get the binding on it. I will show it when it is all
done.
I have been busy picking out fabrics for my A Tisket, A Tasket blocks. I have four to do. Once I
get all the pieces prepped they will sew up pretty fast.
I am also working on some Christmas projects even though it is hard for me to really think about
Christmas at this time. I have been inspired by all you other gals who are working on Christmas
gifts.
I will show you a few more international signature blocks I have received lately. I can't wait to get
my other signature blocks and my red and aqua blocks soon.
Two more little dresses from Nanette's pattern.
And one more free BOM from Crabapple Hill.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much. Bessie Stanley

22 comments:

  1. I love those cute little dresses!

    The BOM block has the perfect word for a warm Sunday afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little dresses are so cute. Your stitchery very well done. I think you do that kind of thing much faster than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dresses and siggies and your stitchery is just lovely Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always enjoy looking at what you have going on. Your work is so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those dresses and the heart beautiful!! Looking forward to seeing your finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy your signature blocks. I clicked on the pic to see the details. Looking forward to seeing the quilt for your son.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, the Crabapple Hill BOM is great, Carrie. Will this be for you when it's finished?

    I, too, clicked to enlarge your signature blocks. How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know exactly what you mean about being busy Carrie but not too much to show for it. Your little stitchery is lovely and they do take time.

    I'm looking forward to seeing the quilt you made for your son and dil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the little dresses, just toooo cute
    I should make this quilt too!
    oh love seeing all your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you've been busy. The dresses are just darling and the stitchery is gorgeous!!!

    Cool siggie blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carrie everything looks great. Is the crabapple BOM free?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds like you have been very busy! 'Tis that time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a busy girl these days! I can't believe how quickly you can finish a stitchery. Love the dresses too. You do wonderful work, Carrie! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your little dresses are so pretty - I bet they're a lot of fun to embellish :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those little dresses are so cute! I may have to make one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. those little dresses are so cute! You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the siggie blocks, your dresses and stitchery - I'm saving that one but haven't started it yet. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute blocks. I especially like the embroidery block.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you have been busy! i adore all of your projects! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  20. The dresses pattern is a fave of mine. Love the mini rick rack!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nosotras en espaƱa, tambien intercambiamos bloques de 15 x 15. Bss, un blog precioso.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.