Yes, Easter is on its way and I finished a UFO just in time. I only had the eggs in the basket and some flowers to finish embroidering. But now I can say one more UFO done, how many more to go? Whose counting?!!

Look what the Easter Bunny left in my mail box! He brought a box from
Candace which had this cute little fabric bag full of chocolate and taffy which were the colors of dyed Easter eggs. So yummy! She also sent a little pad with my initial on it and a sweet card. Thank you Candace and Happy Easter!

How about a
one day Easter giveaway? You could be the winner and the Easter Bunny could deliver this package to your mailbox.

You could win the pattern for the pillow that I made in the first photo and a little bunny rabbit. You could also win the spring time towel with some vintage crochet lace that I found last summer at an antique store and some charm squares. You will also get this premiere issue of Quilt Life magazine if you win. So all your need to do is say "Happy Easter" in the comment box. I will draw a name and announce the winner tomorrow morning.

Now I would like to thank Miriam for thinking of me and giving me this award. It is given to bloggers who inspire others with creativity and positivity. I love what I do and if I inspire that is an added bonus to blogging and quilting. All the blogs on my list do the same for me and you all deserve this award too.

Thank you
Miriam. Miriam does the most fabulous quilts and she has the greenest thumb ever. She always has the most beautiful photos of flowers on her blog. If you haven't visited her blog yet I encourage you to check it out.
Don't forget to leave a "Happy Easter" comment for the one day giveaway.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
Easter says you can put truth in the grave, but it won't stay there.
Clarence W. Hall
Someone has to be the first comment - so it might as well be me. Happy Easter Carrie and all the blogging friends we have in common.
ReplyDeleteMarie
Happy Easter, my friend! Hippity-hop.
ReplyDeleteHi Carrie...YAY! I bet that does feel good to have another UFO complete...I'll have to try that sometime...lol!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
Lori
Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter! Lovely giveaway.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter! Hope the Easter Bunny is good to you!!
ReplyDeleteLove your site! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you! What a great giveaway.I have never seen that magazine as we don't get it over here in Aussie(I just love Alex and Ricki).Thanks for being so generous. cheers Teri
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!!
ReplyDeleteI adore that bunny stitchery!
Happy Easter Carrie - and what a beautiful day it is! Love the pillow...blessings, marlene
ReplyDeleteI like your Easter stitchery that is made into a pillow. I just finished stitching the Easter Sampler freebie from Kaaren of the Painted Quilt.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Carrie, I adore the Bare Roots pillow.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! Have a blessed Easter and thank you for your wonderful blog.
ReplyDeleteI am wishing you a Very Happy Easter. I love the giveaway too.
ReplyDeleteCute pillow, I may need to get that pattern and make it. Happy Easter - but don't enter me, I won last time. I'll give someone else a chance.
ReplyDeleteLove the pillow - very cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you and yours.
A "Happy Day" to you, Carrie. I'm catching up on emails and blogs after having been gone a few days.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely, lovely giveaway - so fresh, springy and pretty. You're such a sweetheart.
You're an angel to so many.
God bless you.
Happy Easter! Your pillow is SOOOO cute!
ReplyDeleteHope you and your family have a wonderful Easter week. Go Postal turns 50 on Easter weekend as well so we are celebrating double.
ReplyDeleteHappy Eater to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteLove the giveaway. Your stichery pillow is too cute. But I love that pillowcase you made, so special.
Happy Easter Carrie
ReplyDeleteCarrie - Happy Easter!!
ReplyDeleteLove your sweet little pillow.
Carol M.
Happy Easter! What a time to celebrate! What a sweet giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Carrie! What a pretty towel - the colors are perfect for spring. I like your Easter pillow too - the rickrack sets it off just right.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
ReplyDeleteHey...how did you fair the storms last night? Wasn't that crazy?!
HAPPY EASTER! Let the celebration begin! Susan
ReplyDeleteThat's darling Carrie - and love your package from Candace, how sweet! Congrats on the award, you deserve it - you've certainly inspire me all the time! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteEaster is evident around your house!! It's not long off and you are ahead of me.........
ReplyDeleteoh, carrie, a very happy and blessed easter to you! may the spirit of the season fill you with all good things and keep you safe!
ReplyDeleterita
Happy Easter, Carrie. What an awesome and humbling season to celebrate God's gift of redeemed life for us all! Your pillow and gifts are fun and charming..Candace must really like you :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd your blog is always full of great ideas and tips..definitely a ray of sunshine into our quilt rooms. Congrats!
Happy Easter! I've never seen that magazine before, so it would be great to win it! dsb448@att.net
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Carrie!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Carrie! :0)
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed and happy Easter, Carrie. May the bunny leave you only sweet treats; you deserve them.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Carrie
ReplyDeleteHoppy Easter! :o) Sweet goodies from Candace.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Carrie. Many blessings.
ReplyDeleteDarlis
darlisj@kinex.net
I wish you and your family a very blessed Easter, Carrie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Carrie! Such happy treats to find in the mailbox. Mmm... chocolate is sounding really, really good right now. :) And what a wonderful giveaway, too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Carrie!
ReplyDeleteBillie in Maryland
Happy Easter, Carrie!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous, generous giveaway!!
Thank you for the lovely words and mentioning my blog! :)
Happy Easter Carrie, Gosh its come around so quickly, I kept thinking it was next week. Duh I think I maybe a bit late don't you.
ReplyDeleteHave a good one,hugs Deb
Happy Easter,Carrie to you and your family.Happy Easter to everyone in blog land from beautiful Nova Scotia Canada!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Carrie.
ReplyDeleteLove that pillow and the goodies from Candace look wonderful!
Happy Easter, Carrie.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful give away! The pillow you did looks great.
Dawn
Hooray for another VERY cute finish Carrie :0)
ReplyDeleteCrispy
Happy Easter--I love your Easter pillow that you just finished---I just love finishing UFO's--don't you---only I have a hard time "getting to them on my to-do list"!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Di
Happy Easter to you. May the bunny hop your way!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you Carrie. I can only tell you that YOU inspire me to do more myself. I also had 3 finished UFO's this month, boy does that ever feel wonderful. Today I'm working at re-organizing my stash room. LOL, what inspired me to do that was, I lost my favorite tool, wish me luck at finding it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely giveaway and so generous of you! Very Springy.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
Happy Easter Carrie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you.
ReplyDeleteYou have lots of goodies there, great surprises. A very happy Easter to you too.
ReplyDeletewishing you a very happy easter...
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
ReplyDeleteLove the pillow. I never did get around to making anything, just a couple of small pieces. Time goes by too fast lately;)
Debbie
What great goodies for Easter. Would love to be entered. Happy Easter, Carrie
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Carrie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you.
ReplyDeleteYour pillow is way cute.
Happy Easter to you and all yours.
ReplyDeleteNice finish on your UFO! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you, Carrie, and thank you for having such a generous giveaway.
ReplyDelete