Robin, at Crafty Musings. Congratulations Robin! If you haven't been to her blog yet, take a minute and see the fabulous applique she does. She has also been working on a Jane Stickle quilt which is coming along quite nicely. Congratulations Robin and Happy Easter to you and your family.With Passion,
Carrie P.
Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. S.D. Gordon
Congrats to the winner... but I sooo hoped it would be me!!! ;o)))
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you Carrie!!! :o)
Congrats to Robin!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Carrie, sounds like the forecast is warm and wonderful for the weekend, I am so-o-o-o ready for that!!
Yippee for Robin!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Robin! You lucky duck!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Robin!!! Carrie, I love the picture on your blog today!
ReplyDeleteKudos to Robin. What a wonderful treat for Easter.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!!
Congratulations, Robin! Have fun with your win and have a Happy Easter. You too, Carrie :-)
ReplyDeleteRobin is a sweetheart. It is always nice when someone you like wins.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Robin!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!!! I can't believe I got so lucky this time! Thank you so much for the fabulous giveaway, Carrie-- you're the best! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun for Robin!! Carrie, I've had a lot of catching up to do on your blog, and shee you've been a busy girl. Getting published is like WOW! A belated congratulations! ~karen
ReplyDeleteMy friend wish you Happy Easter with the family.
ReplyDeletekisses