Triangles ready to be trimmed.
All trimmed and ready to sew together.
Chain piecing, chain piecing, chain piecing.
Four more blocks to add to the others.

Here is what I have so far. I think I am going to make two more rows which will make a nice lap quilt. And you can be sure I have a lot of fabric to pick from those two paper bags I put it all in.
With Passion,Carrie P.
May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, And may trouble avoid you where ever you go. Irish Blessing
These blocks sparkle like faceted gems! I really love this quilt, Carrie.
ReplyDeleteAnd what a sweet Irish blessing!
I LOOOOOVE it! I have to be better about organizing my scraps so I can make one of these beauties someday! Super sweet Irish blessing, too!
ReplyDeleteLove the spiderwebs. I have a long to do list and that's on it. I always love to see how it's quilted too.
ReplyDeleteHow ownderful, I love it and it must be a good stashbuster project.
ReplyDeleteCarrie, I like how you made the white into a star. Can't wait to see the finished quilt
ReplyDeleteGosh that looks wonderful!! That needs to be on my wish list!
ReplyDeleteCarrie, I really like this one. I have to put this one on my to do list. Great for wild colors, country colors or I wonder what a tone on tone would look like. Love it.
ReplyDeleteI've seen this pattern done up before and yours is beautiful. Is this the spider web pattern??
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love this quilt! It speaks to me by the colors, and my sense of frugality in using up leftover strips of fabric. I simply MUST make this quilt! Thank you for such beautiful inspiration.
ReplyDeleteThis IS a Bonnie Hunter, Quiltville, spiderweb pattern, isn't it?
Your blocks are beautiful! What a great way to use scraps.
ReplyDeleteI like it. Looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteWow, I like it (read love it)
ReplyDeleteCarrie , it is fabulous
ReplyDeleteOMG I love your Spiderweb blocks...that quilt is going to be sooooooooooo fun!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cheery quilt! Great way to use up scraps!
ReplyDeleteI love the secondary design you are getting with this quilt. It's gonna be a beauty :0)
ReplyDeleteCrispy
I love this pattern, but have never seen it done as string piecing using a triangle. Did you find a printed paper pieced background for the project? Did YOU create a printed background to paper piece this? Please tell us about your method so we can do it to! PRETTY PRETTY PLEEEEZE! It is quite lovely, if you hadn't already guessed from all the comments. Would make a great Halloween gift for those hard to please 'middle years' children. :)...Rae in San Diego
ReplyDeleteLove it Loveit Love it!! I would also like to know how you made these?? I am also being nosey and gonna ask you what kinda machine you have?
ReplyDeleteBlessings!!
My gosh Carrie, that must have taken a ton of patience, but so well worth it. Just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteOh my that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat an excellent way to use up your scraps -- it is really beautiful! is there a pattern available for this quilt? would seriously consider making one of these quilts over the hot summer. plus, i have a nice bag of scraps accumulated right now -- yay!
ReplyDeleterita
Wow, Carrie, this is great !!
ReplyDeleteThe spiderwebs are so awesome.
What a treasure..............
LOL - who else but a quilter would think spiderwebs are treasures? LOL
OMG, I just love it, Carrie. I still have lots of strips left over and now I know what I'm going to do with them!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like so much fun! I really think this needs to go on my "To Do" list. I certainly have enough scraps! (And enough to do! LOL)
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful Carrie!
ReplyDeleteWow.....totally love it!
ReplyDeleteCarrie, that quilt will be gorgeous!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAll those wonderful bright colors! This quilt is going to be fabulous!!! I'm a little in awe at how quickly it is coming together.
ReplyDeleteCarrie,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is sooooo inspiring!!! It speaks to my heart for Scraps! Great stuff you post! Makes me want to run to the sewing room right now. :)