Can you believe July is almost here? Mary at Quilt Hollow wants to help you celebrate with a very cute quilt that she is giving away. So go check out her blog and please tell her you saw it first on my blog.
Since my blog is called A Passion for Applique I thought I would show you some, just not mine, unfortunately.
These two photos are from both of the groups I attend each month. They are great, aren't they?
I have had these little hearts done for a while and just kept forgetting to show them. These are the free BOM at Crabapple Hill. They are embroidered on a very pale green fabric. I just can't get the color to show up very well when I take the photos.With Passion,
Carrie P.
Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. Russel Baker
Your stitchery blocks look so pretty! If I hold the computer a certain way, I can see the light green you used.
ReplyDeleteLove your quote at the end!!!
Your stitchery blocks are adorable and you did such a great job on them.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitchery!
ReplyDeleteThe hearts are so pretty - I can just about make out the pale green. Gorgeous applique - I have to ask if the big quilt with the birds on it is from a pattern? I would love to make it (well, add to my list of WIPs!)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful applique. I can see the pale green and it's lovely.
ReplyDeleteTerrific embroidered blocks! I'm going to head over to her site and check things out! The appliqued quilt and the blocks are so darned perfect. I so wish I had a group like yours so I could learn and be more encouraged to applique! ~karen
ReplyDeletePretty applique. Sweet embroideries. (WHERE did you find such light green fabric? I'm on the hunt.) A perfect quote.
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty stitcheries, Carrie.
ReplyDeleteAnd your groups' appliques are beautiful as well.
Carrie, your stitcheries are always so beautiful. How will you put them together?
ReplyDeletePretty hearts. I know summer is here when I see my first firefly.
ReplyDeleteThank you Carrie...your name is now not only in this drawing but a special giveaway from those who posted and each time your mentioned your name will go in again. Indeed summer is upon us...I'm not really sure where Spring went! AND...what about this late afternoon storms?!!
ReplyDeleteYour embroidered hearts are so pretty - makes me want to take up embroidery too. :0) I love those first 2 applique quilts - they're wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Carrie!!!! I hope you are doing well. All the quilts are fantastic. I especially love all of your embroideries. They are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteTake care!
Your hearts are pretty Carrie, what will you make with them?
ReplyDeleteLove your show n tell from your applique group. I've been away from mine so long, yesterday I started prepping my 5th block to AMG, thought it was time to get back at it. This way I will be prepped and ready for vacation.
Great photos! The sticheries look lovely and I adore the "hope" one. One day I'll get to one of those! I suppose I should finish the stack of items in the list ahead of the stitchery list first!
ReplyDeleteThe heart embroidery projects look so cute Carrie!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful applique photos. Thanks for sharing. Your hearts are darling. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteCarrie, they are the sweetest hearts! You have such a good eye for thread colours!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely hearts, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove the fruit applique, they are gorgeous. Your heart look so beautiful. Will they be a quilt?
ReplyDeleteLove the work of your friends, what a talented group!! Do you know the pattern name of the one on the lower left of the second photo? Your stitcheries are beautiful!! I heard my first cricket on Wednesday, summer is finally here too :0)
ReplyDeleteCrispy
Your heart stitcheries look very good. I have been saving the designs but have not stitched any. Seeing some made up makes me want to get busy on them.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful applique quilts! I love your embroidery hearts, very pretty!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet stitchery!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilts and fantastic embroidery! Must stitch up one (or more) of those cute hearts myself!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
ReplyDeleteI love the embroidered blocks. You are very talented.
Hugs - Marie
Beautiful work, Carrie! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
ReplyDeleteThose ladies are so talented!! Thanks for sharing the lovely eye candy they've created! And your embroideries are very pretty. You've done a beautiful job!
ReplyDeleteWell, who wouldn't just love those big applique quilts. Just beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteYour work is always the best - top notch.
ReplyDelete