"A quilt is a letter to those who look at it."
These are some beautiful and yes colorful quilts. The pink and green star is my favorite of todays quilts. Maybe by the time I hit 60, I'll love color and not be afraid to use it. I'm trying...
What a lovely riot of color! Absolutely gorgeous!
And once again the quote fits so perfectly well to the lovely quilts. Especially the first and last two!
Eye popping goodness.
Wow Beautiful!! I wish I could have seen them in person!!Crispy
Simply stunning quilts. Wow!
You're right, Carrie.Simply COLOR - and lots of beautiful color at that.
What marvelous eye candy!! I love the album block quilt with the ladies in the border. What lovely ladies - and the quilting is wonderful as well!
Wow, what great quilts! Thanks for sharing!
Oh how gorgeous - I adore color!!!
COLOR INDEED!! WoW, spectacular!! I love seeing color!
No need to comment back - just letting you know how much I enjoy the show!
No lacking color here, wow! Quite a bit of inspiration, too. I am seeing the Christian Cross block a lot lately (I think that's what it is called).
Simply stunning! The colors are so rich and just yummy!
I love that first one, love love polka dots. Thanks for sharing the eye candy.
Color, indeed! So vibrant and lovely. I especially love the flowering applique quilt-- so much color and movement-- gorgeous!!!
Oh my,Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the Monet quote.
What GREAT quilts!! I can't even pick a favorite - although I do like the ladies bordering the one quilt you have!
Ther's not a quilt there that I didn't fancy. They are all gorgeous. Thanks for the show.
What beautiful quilts love the fourth one with the ladies around the edge.
All of them are just gorgeous!
These are spectacular...thanks for all the color inspiration!In stitches,Teresa :o)
What beautiful quilts! Thank you for sharing your pictures.
Oh wow Carrie! I went back twice to look at all of them! Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful selection of quilts, thanks for sharing!
So glad you have come by for a visit.
These are some beautiful and yes colorful quilts. The pink and green star is my favorite of todays quilts. Maybe by the time I hit 60, I'll love color and not be afraid to use it. I'm trying...
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely riot of color! Absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAnd once again the quote fits so perfectly well to the lovely quilts. Especially the first and last two!
ReplyDeleteEye popping goodness.
ReplyDeleteWow Beautiful!! I wish I could have seen them in person!!
ReplyDeleteCrispy
Simply stunning quilts. Wow!
ReplyDeleteYou're right, Carrie.
ReplyDeleteSimply COLOR - and lots of beautiful color at that.
What marvelous eye candy!! I love the album block quilt with the ladies in the border. What lovely ladies - and the quilting is wonderful as well!
ReplyDeleteWow, what great quilts! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOh how gorgeous - I adore color!!!
ReplyDeleteCOLOR INDEED!! WoW, spectacular!! I love seeing color!
ReplyDeleteNo need to comment back - just letting you know how much I enjoy the show!
ReplyDeleteNo lacking color here, wow! Quite a bit of inspiration, too. I am seeing the Christian Cross block a lot lately (I think that's what it is called).
ReplyDeleteSimply stunning! The colors are so rich and just yummy!
ReplyDeleteI love that first one, love love polka dots. Thanks for sharing the eye candy.
ReplyDeleteColor, indeed! So vibrant and lovely. I especially love the flowering applique quilt-- so much color and movement-- gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the Monet quote.
What GREAT quilts!! I can't even pick a favorite - although I do like the ladies bordering the one quilt you have!
ReplyDeleteTher's not a quilt there that I didn't fancy. They are all gorgeous. Thanks for the show.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful quilts love the fourth one with the ladies around the edge.
ReplyDeleteAll of them are just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThese are spectacular...thanks for all the color inspiration!
ReplyDeleteIn stitches,
Teresa :o)
What beautiful quilts! Thank you for sharing your pictures.
ReplyDeleteOh wow Carrie! I went back twice to look at all of them! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful selection of quilts, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete