Friday, January 14, 2011

Design Wall

Here is what is up on my design wall. This is the signature quilt that I am making for my son and his new wife. I really wanted to have it made by last Christmas and as you can see that did not happen. Now my goal is to have it done by their first anniversary which is in July.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

24 comments:

  1. What a beautiful anniversary gift it will be. I presume you collected signatures at their wedding reception. What a nice idea. And your colors are great. They will certainly cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will make a beautiful 1st anniversary gift - something to cherish forever.

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful. It looks like you have a really good start already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun design. This will be such a wonderful treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They will probably appreciate it even more on their anniversary Carrie! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always thinking ahead!! It's lovely. And I know you'll fulfill your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrie this is priceless - I love the layout, very unusual and wonderful colours. See if you can work in at least 15 or 20 minutes per day - that'll keep the momentum going.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this design, never seen one quite like this

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, like bricks. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can do it! It's going to be a very special anniversary gift.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely anniversary gift it will be. Beautiful colors and I love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great quilt. First anniversary gift will be wonderful. Handmade gifts are always worth waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that the fabric you had people sign at the Wedding? I just love the layout of the quilt. It will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great design idea! It's going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's going to be gorgeous, Carrie - and an heirloom they will treasure forever!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the design! July seems like a very reasonable goal. You can do it!

    It has been 8 years, and I still haven't managed to finish my wedding signature quilt. Maybe this year will be the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect for a wedding quilt! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great start on the quilt Carrie! I'm sure they will really cherish the quilt with all the signatures. such a wonderful keepsake and I know you'll have it finished in time. : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. Clever design! They are going to love it. And July sounds like a great time for finish to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is such a well-thought i-love-you-two gift. You are a great mother!! Arent those the signed good wishes they received on their wedding day.

    Hugs Carrie. You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love love love your header. The design wall is intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. They will appreciate it whenever; perfect for their anniversary. I made a signature quilt for my son and his wife (l never get tired saying that) and love seeing them use it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I believe they'll be in a for a wonderful treat come their first anniversary in July.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's coming along quite nicely. They are going to love it and cherish it forever. ~karen

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.