Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hand Sewing

With Passion, Carrie P.

22 comments:

  1. Such delicate hand stitching. I think I am a little envious (do I look a little green to you?)

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Beautiful! I love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very talented! The stitches on your appliques are invisible!
    Really like your embroidery too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictorial, Carrie! Your bow looks SO real!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been mighty busy over there. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous little peeks into everything I love. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful stitching Carrie! I love the hand-quilting you're doing on that quilt. And the little basket with the birdy - and the celtic embroidery - I want to see full pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Carrie, I love the basket with the bow and birdie also, just adorable. Can't wait to see the full view. Looks like you've been very productive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautifull work, the basket and bow and bird are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been a busy bee. Many pretty things! Can't wait to see the full sized projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness you have been busy!! Your hand quilting looks great Carrie, I can hardly wait to see the completed project :0)

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your handwork looks so beautiful...you left me wanting to see more of each project, especially the basket handle bow and the little chickie. Wow!

    In stitches,
    Teresa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful applique stitching - I am into my second year of trying to learn and far to go...your images are inspiring.
    My eyes were drawn to the terrific striped binding you chose for your quilt as I always think of stripes first myself - they add so much to the completed piece.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carrie,
    I love your pieces, especially the shamrock. Where did you find that pattern or did you design it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work Carrie, love the bow and chick! Your one busy person.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love what I see here, hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love seeing your work. So diverse and varied and all so pretty and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We're on the same wavelength. I've been doing a lot of applique lately. Love all your little peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have always loved looking at your beautiful applique work!!! Very inspiring!!!!! I love to hand applique myself but I have to complete a few more projects before getting into another project right now!!!

    Quiltingly Yours
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how you've featured each technique/aspect of your diverse handwork. All of it is wonderful and lovely to see!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my, is that an Easter basket?! We need to see more pictures... :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, my. You are definitely keeping busy! And making some great progress on all sorts of projects. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.