Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fun Sights from Trip

Hey Kids, look at some of the fun stuff we saw on our trip.




wishing you could have been with me and your dad to experience it all,

love,mom

10 comments:

  1. Great last impressions! A very clever bike sign. We have those in blue with a white bike on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun photos and places to visit. I would love to have a winnebego and travel around the country.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool pictures! There is always so much to see and remember. I am so thankful for pictures to take one back to a special place and time. Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK - where is Nitwit Ridge and do you know why it is called that?

    Loved 'our trip' thanks for sharing.

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly enjoyed going along with you and hubby on your road trip. What a delightful time you two had. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nitt Witt ridge - I think I have family there.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos Carrie! What a wonderful anniversary vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad your 21 days with Bruce and family were perfect, Carrie! Can't wait to see the quilt shop pictures - and a rug hooking frame - you go, girl! Where was Nitt Witt Ridge?
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm... I wonder if I could get one of those mermaids for my front yard?

    Fun pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.