Saturday, July 16, 2011

Little Bit

Don't you love surprises in the mail? Well I sure do! I got this sweet little bit of a name tag in the mail all the way from Canada from my blog buddy, Karen, aka--KaHolly. Paper piecing is not my passion either so it just makes me smile every time I look at it because it is such tiny paper piecing. The size of the name tag measures at 2" x 2 1/2".
Thanks so very much Karen for thinking of me. I love it!!

And thanks to all of you who read my blog and have taken the time to go over to KaHolly's to "tell Karen I sent you" for another entry for the book. You guys are the best!

With Passion,
Carrie P.

15 comments:

  1. Love, love, lovin' this nametag! You are blessed indeed. Good luck on the drawing~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness that is so small and pretty. Smaller is always cuter. What a sweet surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet surprise to get in the mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Carrie, what a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen is so sweet to surprise you, Carrie! Much luck in winning!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How dainty! What a terrific gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet gift and so tiny too!! I sure hope you win the book :0)

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very sweet surprise - she is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Itty bitty! Happy mail is always a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is a perfect gift!

    Just popping by to say a big hello!
    Was thinking of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so small and cute and a lovely surprise. I'm thinking of getting that book because I'm sure you're going to win.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carrie, you are so welcome! I love to work small. ~karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that's tiny! And beautiful! How fun to get that in your post (:

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.