"A quilt is a letter to those who look at it."
Love this Carrie--for yourself?
Did you make?Today was spent quilting meandering mittens on flannel. Indeed...cold weather and holidays are coming!
that looks gorgeous. Christmas isn't that far away, scarily enough!
So cute. A perfect quick gift idea. I may have to whip up a few for the holidays!
I love your little forest pillow. One year I'll get a jump on my holiday crafting!
Oh, I love this!
very cute! love the fabrics, so freshKathie
Beautiful Carrie. Very creative.
Have you done more than think about Christmas Carrie? That is one cute pillow!
Simple ... gorgeous! Now why didn't I thnk of that, lol! Really lovely, carrie!Hugs - Lurline♥
Well, that's about the cutest thing ever!
Spectacular... Love ie! Hugs Dawn x x
What a great cushion, I think I'd have it out all year round.
A very cute cushion! I love the fussy cut tree.Love the little bird!!
Just found your blog. Beautiful work. Great to "know" another North Carolinian that loves appliqué.
Love it....but I am so not ready yet!!!
Beautiful and simple! It speaks for itself.
I love this pillow! The trees are great :-)
Love it!!!
Oh, WOW! I love this! You've got me ready to start up some Christmas projects. Beautiful!
Lovely!
So cute! I love the little embroidered snowflakes. They are the perfect touch.
Here's my original: http://www.etsy.com/listing/84197420/pillow-cover-forest-in-moss-green-and
So glad you have come by for a visit.
Love this Carrie--for yourself?
ReplyDeleteDid you make?
ReplyDeleteToday was spent quilting meandering mittens on flannel. Indeed...cold weather and holidays are coming!
that looks gorgeous. Christmas isn't that far away, scarily enough!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. A perfect quick gift idea. I may have to whip up a few for the holidays!
ReplyDeleteI love your little forest pillow. One year I'll get a jump on my holiday crafting!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love this!
ReplyDeletevery cute! love the fabrics, so fresh
ReplyDeleteKathie
Beautiful Carrie. Very creative.
ReplyDeleteHave you done more than think about Christmas Carrie? That is one cute pillow!
ReplyDeleteSimple ... gorgeous! Now why didn't I thnk of that, lol! Really lovely, carrie!
ReplyDeleteHugs - Lurline♥
Well, that's about the cutest thing ever!
ReplyDeleteSpectacular... Love ie!
ReplyDeleteHugs Dawn x x
What a great cushion, I think I'd have it out all year round.
ReplyDeleteA very cute cushion! I love the fussy cut tree.
ReplyDeleteLove the little bird!!
Just found your blog. Beautiful work. Great to "know" another North Carolinian that loves appliqué.
ReplyDeleteLove it....but I am so not ready yet!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and simple! It speaks for itself.
ReplyDeleteI love this pillow! The trees are great :-)
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, WOW! I love this! You've got me ready to start up some Christmas projects. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the little embroidered snowflakes. They are the perfect touch.
ReplyDeleteHere's my original:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/84197420/pillow-cover-forest-in-moss-green-and