Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nothing Much Going On

Just chain piecing the sashing blocks for my Hop To It quilt.
Finished another block from the Clover and Violet BOM.
And I got a fun little package in the mail because I won a giveaway. I won this beachy fabric from Patty D who is also from North Carolina. I went hopping on Madame Samm's table topper blog hop. There sure were some great little quilts during the hop. Patty D made a Cape Hatteras table top quilt. Seems we both like to visit the Outer Banks for vacation. Thanks Patty D for the bringing back memories of our trips to the beach and for the fabric.
With Passion,
Carrie P.

16 comments:

  1. I see you're busy, busy, busy! Can't wait to see your Hop To It quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all that little piecing! Congrats on the fabric win during the Topper Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a whole lot of piecing going on instead of not much going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your Hop To It blocks look with that pieced sashing. I look forward to seeing it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a little something is going on! And, a lovely fabric win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to seeing that pieced sashing together with your beautiful Hop to It blocks!
    What a lovely little dragonfly - really pretty fabrics & colors for these log cabin blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy! Lucky you, nice win.
    Another NC quilter, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new Clover and Violet block. This will be a beautiful quilt. Strong work on those sashing blocks. Sometimes the chain piecing is my favorite part of sewing...just sometimes :-)
    Congrats on the cool fabric. Nice lighthouses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popping in to say hello...love the piecing line

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at all that piecing, wow! Your block is darling. Congratulations on your great win, Carrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd say you are accomplishing quite a bit. :) I like chain piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also think you are busy! I would love to take a road trip to have you teach me how to applique. I have a mental block that I can't do it and have never tried!

    ReplyDelete
  13. really nice your block and i love the quilt you make in orange, red a greating from holland Carina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, if you're chain piecing I know you are happily humming along. I love to chain piece!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of piecing for sure...congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.