Quiltmaker magazine has published a new magazine. I had no idea that this had been published until I got one in the mail. The reason I got one in the mail...
I sent a picture of my block I created from one of their 100 Blocks magazine. I created this block for the Red, White, and Blue blog hop. Here is my photo in the magazine. It was a big surprise as I was looking through the magazine I got to the last page. I said to myself, "That looks familiar." Funny! I know. Then I realized it was my little quilt. There are some really great quilts that were created from some of the blocks in past issues. Remember my Christmas pillow? I got that pattern from one of the magazines too.I didn't get around to adding any more bowls to my stack. This the last day of the bowl blog hop but be on the look out for more blog hops. The next hop is all about Dots hosted by Quilt Taffy. I am not participating in this one but it should be fun to see all the blocks. I would like to thank Madame Samm and Carol for hosting this blog. And many thanks to Regina for sharing the pattern with us. I can only imagine the work that goes into putting these together. Thanks ladies!
August 28th
Kathy G.
Marina R.
Hildegard C.
Freemotion By The River
Eliswerkstattbericht
Good Earth Quilting
Heikes Quilt
Sparrow In Flight
Marina R.
Hildegard C.
Freemotion By The River
Eliswerkstattbericht
Good Earth Quilting
Heikes Quilt
Sparrow In Flight

Congrats to you, how wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool Carrie to have your little Red, White and Blue in the new magazine!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWow congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations - how exciting!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHI Carrie..you are in the magazine from our RWB get out of here...I loved that block...hey sweetie...I am excited ...gosh darn we have a celebrity in our midst...xx
ReplyDeleteand why aren't you in our Dots...will you be in our wicked..? ahhh come on, ....lol
:D
ReplyDeleteHappy Dance! Congratulations on the magazine entry!!!
sowingstitches [at] yahoo [dot] com
Carrie, Congratulations that is so exciting! I loved your block and they did too!I must go get the magazine so I can say I know this lady!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations,that`s awesome!!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun seeing your block in the magazine!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Carrie! I'm not surprised as your work is always so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a thrill, congratulations.
ReplyDeleteI received a copy of the first. 200 blocks magazine from Quiltmaker as a prize in a giveaway while the RW&B hop was going on. I sent an email to the magazine letting them know that some of the blocks were being featured in the hop and they seemed genuinely surprised and pleased to find that out. I am so glad they found you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Your mini was one of my favorites from the R,W,B hop.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you!! It's a well deserved honor. =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful surprise for you to see, Carrie! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
That is so exciting! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! A well deserved honor. Have really enjoyed your bowls too. Hope to see you soon! B
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful surprise!! I'm very pleased for you!!
ReplyDelete