I put my St. Patrick's Day little quilt together. I am working on the binding as you can see.
Even though this was not on my UFO list I made the frame for the next little quilt that I got in the mail last month.It is for the embroidery, March Winds by Kathy Schmitz. I traced the design and I have put it in my special box for me to work on next year.
Progress feels good. Today I will work on the preemie quilt to see how far I can get on it.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
yeah for progress!!! Inspiration for all of us!! And such lovely projects to boot!!! You last post was scrumptious! Such lovely "Spring" things!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Your work is beautiful. You inspire, I really enjoy coming over and seeing your lovely work. I used to have a passion for applique. Well still do but I can't see good enough. So I have had to go to simple piecing. At least till I can get glasses! Thank you very much for sharing your work. I have had to take a little break because I am having computer problems so I haven't been able to take many pictures and post but I am working on finishing some things up.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your beautiful work.
Have a good day,
Sherry
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteLove your accomplishments~ ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWonderful work and I love the stitchery designs, those will be fun to do. I have her book and might do the larger one next.
ReplyDeleteDebbie
Great quilting on your St. Patrick's Day quilt. I like how you outlined the shamrocks. Cute frame for the embroidered quilt. You go girl. Hugs
ReplyDeleteLooks good! Love those clips on the binding. They look like they work a lot better than pins.
ReplyDeleteYour anonymous visitors make me laugh! I can't wait to see your little St. Patrick's Day project.
ReplyDeleteYou definitely are making progress Carrie - in many different projects.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteLots of progress Carrie , love that border for your stitchery !
ReplyDeleteI like that shamrock backing!
ReplyDeleteOn the home stretch with your st pat's day mini.
ReplyDeleteLove your piecing for your Kathy Schmitz stitchery how can you resist starting it. I have seen it offered here as a bom and am very tempted. Maybe once I finish somethings
gorgeous spring blocks!