These lovely blocks are from a quilt called Beyond the Cherry Tree.
Brenda is working on this quilt.Beverly made these this block and cute pillow. Both are very pretty for fall. The block is a William Morris pattern. Beverly fused the pieces and is now hand stitching them with a button hole stitch.
I just love this quilt top made by Bonnie. Such neat fabrics she used for this top.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
ps you still have 2 days to link up your UFOs here.
Great to see all the progress! And another Cherry Tree quilt in the works - super. She should post her blocks on the Beyond the Cherry Tree blog.
ReplyDeleteLove the burgundy flower block
ReplyDeleteThese are all so lovely : )
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful variety! Love the Cherry Tree blocks!
ReplyDeleteThey all look pretty!!
ReplyDeleteLove the appliqué blocks, yum.
ReplyDeleteI still have in mind to make the Cherry Tree blocks. Nice to see that someone is working on a set. Seems like so many have already made their's and have the quilts displayed in their home.
ReplyDeleteYou hang out with some very talented ladies!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous projects... those applique blocks look amazing! What a talented group.
ReplyDeleteLovely projects. I love applique, just haven't done much yet. Love the pumpkin stitchery on the pillow.
ReplyDeleteIs there room for one more in your group of friends? So inspiring!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely projects! I really like the Cherry tree blocks.
ReplyDeleteBoth projects are lovely, but I am especially smitten with the Cherry Tree blocks. Is this pattern commercially available or out in Blog Land somewhere? There's something about these blocks that reminds me of the aesthetic of 18th century applique, something I can't put my finger on, but I really like it.
ReplyDeleteBoth projects are fabulous.Your applique blocks caught my eye.Have a fun sewing weekend!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects Carrie , thanks for sharing with us !
ReplyDeleteWow....that is all I can say!
ReplyDeleteKelly
Beautiful work, each and everyone of them.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Always, Queenie
Just looked at the Cherry Tree Blog, lots of folks working on this beauty! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteAs always, it is so fun to see what your friends are working on... eye candy, indeed! :)
ReplyDeleteThere are always so many wonderful things to see from your group, Carrie!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Scrumptious eye candy!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Love them all!
ReplyDeleteLove all the projects from your group, as usual. They are always wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete