I finally made some time to work on my Soupcon block. Karen H is sharing the steps on her blog. If you have a minute you should check out this post. There are some amazing and interesting blocks so far. Step #5 has been posted today.
Thanks for the recommendations for hand cream for my thumb. I am going to try to find one of the creams today. My thumb is on the mend so I was able to finish these two hexies that Karen H. shared several weeks ago. I think they are pretty neat.Today is the last day of the Uncommonly Corduroy book tour. If you missed out on my giveaway go here.
Angie is celebrating 5 great years of blogging. You won't want to miss her giveaway either. Check it out here. The photo below is some of her beautiful applique. She inspires me.
With Passion,
Carrie P.

Beautiful work, I especially love the hexies!
ReplyDeleteYour Soupçon block is gorgeous! And those star hexies - wow. I went over to Stephanie's book tour and so glad I did. Corduroy is one of my favorite fabrics, especially now that they have so many fine and soft versions. And thanks for mentioning my blog anniversary on your blog. I'm having fun with it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work... those hexies are just too cute. I've never seen pieced ones like yours.
ReplyDeleteYou go, girl!! You are unstoppable lately!! Beautiful block(s).
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful Carrie , I love your version of this soup con !
ReplyDeleteFabulous projects.Your hexies are just beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThat blue and white piece is a little work of art. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteAlways lovely. One of these days when I get my sewing bug back, I'm going to try your pieced look.
ReplyDeleteYour hexies are gorgeous! I hope your thumb get completely better and stays that way!
ReplyDeletelove how you have finished your soupcon block. it looks amazing!
ReplyDeletethe more complicated ones are great too.
Lovely hexies. I've tried one of those stars too. Interesting.
ReplyDeleteYour Soupcon is lovely. Glad your thumb is feeling a bit better, and am still lovin the hexies.
ReplyDeleteYour Soupcon quilt just amazes me! I love the colors...everything about it.
ReplyDeleteI just love that block, Carrie! It's so artful - almost looks like a painting! So glad to hear your cracks are starting to heal!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Your hexies are so cute. What do you plan to do with them??
ReplyDeleteThe block is looking just lovely! And those flowers are so fun... the pieced details in them are totally cool!
ReplyDelete