Whoo! Hoo! I am all caught up with my Bertie's Year BOM! One more to go which is the December kit. I look for it to arrive the first of November.
These little kits look like they are made from wool but it is all flannel. I did win some lovely wool from a giveaway Karen was having a few weeks ago. You might remember I did a pattern test for her back in April. You can see it here. She has some lovely patterns. Thanks Karen!
Speaking of wool, look what Beverly has been working on. I went to my last applique bee for the year last week. Aren't these blocks great?! These are blocks from Primitive Gatherings block of the week from a few years ago.
And look what Carolyn is working on. I just love these colors together. This pattern is from Blackbird Designs.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
I found the Bertie patterns on sale and was able to get all 12 of them. Was inspired by seeing your pieces. I have not had time to do anything on them but at least I have the patterns.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty great job getting your Berties all caught up. Wow those are pretty appliques.
ReplyDeleteAll your Bertie blocks look wonderful. Good job getting all caught up. Like Karen I was able to get the patterns on sale. I hope to make them sometime. I really like the projects that Beverly and Carolyn are working on.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the great finish!!! I'm still stitching on mine, but it will be done soon :) Love the parade of blocks! And I enjoyed seeing the projects by your friends - gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteWell done on the catch up - those are gorgeous blocks, I'm sure they will give you pleasure each time you change months :-) And lovely win too! Lovely work by your applique friends.
ReplyDeleteLove your Bertie pieces, really nicely done and great choices of wool.
ReplyDeleteDebbie
Such gorgeous images, such wonderful projects. Thank you for sharing them with us.
ReplyDeleteAll the blocks look gorgeous. The pumpkin looks cute:)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous, Carrie!
ReplyDeletewow, loving your bertie blocks, they are so fantastic.
ReplyDeletewell done!
the girls applique blocks are wonderful too.
Those are just the cutest thing I've seen in a long time - really darling, Carrie!!
ReplyDeleteoh my are these every the cutest! I love her kerchief! congrats on getting all caught up
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness, but those Bertie blocks are the cutest!! The more you make and show, the more I love them!! Your applique pals do such lovely work, too, Carrie.
ReplyDeleteWOW, you rock! I just finished my Oct. Berties last night and hung it up just in time for Halloween. Today I prep my Nov. one to see if I can get it done before Nov.??? thanks for the encouragement!
ReplyDeleteWOW - I love it, dear Carrie!!! Great job....
ReplyDeleteHugs
Deborah
I just adore your Bertie blocks!!
ReplyDeleteI bought the Bertie's Winter blocks, and you will be my inspiration to start them! There are only 4 blocks in that.
And your Primitive Gatherings applique blocks are beautiful!
I love seeing your work!
Susie
Beautiful blocks...and all caught up...I'm jealous :)
ReplyDeleteKelly
Wow - seeing them all together really shows off how wonderful they are, Carrie! At first I thought they were wool, too!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Beautiful!!! How do you get them a month earlier than me? I get the November one around the 10th of November. Been that way each month and it is discouraging to even attempt to get it done because by the time I would the month is over.
ReplyDeleteI especially like the bunny ears on the bird's head!
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDeleteLooking good. Nice feeling to be caught up. Hope I feel that way soon....giggle.
ReplyDeleteI love the red buttons for the berries and the bunny bird makes me smile. One day perhaps I shall be able to claim that I'm caught up! :o)
ReplyDeleteLove your Berties!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is always a treat to see what your applique group is up to! Love those Bertie blocks, too. Calendar-themed projects are so fun. :)
ReplyDelete