Monday, December 29, 2008

Most of the Christmas decorations are put away. The tree is still up until January 1. I have changed the wall hanging in the kitchen. My snowman is a Robyn Pandolph pattern. Parts of the wall hanging are done in wool.
This is how I store my wall hanging and table runners. I have seen this done with bed size quilts too.  One lady had a special closet built to accommodate the large quilts hanging like this.
Red Delicious block number 2 done.  I have decided to hand quilt the blocks as I finish them too. I am working on block number 1 and will show it when I finish.I am starting a new wool project.  Not the best picture but you can get a general idea of the colors of wool I will be using.  

With Passion, Carrie P.

9 comments:

  1. The wool looks like candy! So sweet. I love the way you hang your quilts up. Smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowman...Wool looks like spring. Do I see flowers blooming soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, the wool looks yummy! can't wait to see what you create...and i love your snowman! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a clever idea for hanging your quilts! Your red work is gorgeous (I have yet to start working on mine).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I store most of my wallhangings and some quilt the same way. I love your snowman...especially the polka dot hat. Beautiful redwork and I can't wait to see what you do with the yummy wool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrumptious wool! Can't wait to see what it becomes.. and yes.. it looks like spring. I am ready for that!

    Your BOM is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see what you do with that wool! Get busy, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you really have too many of those old wall quilts. I think you need to just thin out that closet and say ... send some to your blogging friends! LOL

    Can't wait to see what you do with that luscious looking wool!

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your second block of red delicious is just that - delicious! I have to hurry up and finish up the first block, so I can start on this one.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.