Saturday, February 28, 2009

More Applique Bee and Winners

Some more inspiration for your eyes today from the applique bee.
Some more name tags.  Aren't they cute?  Teri is the lady who did thread work on the Japanese panel on yesterday's entry.  If you have seen it  yet, check it out.  It is beautiful.
More Aunt Millie's Garden blocks.  Jane has won many ribbons for her hand applique.

These two pictures are of projects done by Rosann.  The little blocks are about 2"x 3" and she is doing wool applique.  All the flowers are fused on and then she is doing a blanket stitch around the flowers and leaves.   
Drum roll, please.  The winners of my birthday giveaway are Sew Cindy and Crafty Diane.  Congratulations to you both!

With Passion, Carrie P.

When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.  John Ruskin

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both ladies. They are so very lucky! Oh what fun to receive a pkg. in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks.........she embarassingly says....but smiling as she says it....

    I am LOVING these nametags - BIG time. These have to be the cutest nametags I've ever seen. They're all so darn cute.

    And, also congrats to Crafty Diane.

    Blessings, Hugs and again, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Teri is one talented lady! I also really love the Aunt Millie's Garden blocks. I've been admiring those all over -- I think I'll have to add it to my own to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations to both winners!

    Those Aunt Millie's blocks are beautiful. I keep seeing these blocks in all different colors and styles, and they are all just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing the photos from your applique groups. The progress on their projects is always interesting. I especially like the Aunt Millie blocks and the Little Buds project.
    The name tags are cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the name tags. They're just darling. Actually, all the work looks spectacular. Congrats to the two winners of Carrie's giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners. I just love the little wool appliques. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The wool appliques are cute!!...well..darn!! maybe I'll
    win next time...congrads to the
    winners though!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindy and Diane..will have to see what your projects turn out like congrats on you both.
    Those AMG blocks are gorgeous and they are so addicting!
    The name tags are just too..too adorable great ingenuity!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is so lovely! The more I see the 'Aunt Millie's Garden' blocks, the more I think I should add this to my long list of upcoming projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to both winners.
    I just love those AMG blocks. the workmanship is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to your birthday winners, Carrie! And thanks for more great pictures from all those very talented ladies!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the winners...and I love those 2x3 wool applique' blocks!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.