Yesterday my applique bee met and you know what that means. Show and Tell.

This quilt was made by Patti. She took this design from a painting book and made it into an applique design. Pretty neat idea.

This quilt was made by Ellen F. I love the combination of yellow and purple.

These two pictures are blocks made by Lynn. The one below is a close up of the block on the far left. I just had to show you the little roses.
The lovely tea sets were done by Alice.
And these house blocks were done by Jane.


With Passion,
Carrie P.
The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear you will make one.
Elbert Hubbard
Creative and beautiful. Wondering why the tea sets caught my eye? :o)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful show and tell. I love those blocks on the pale green background - I have been thinking about doing some applique on a green fabric - lovely.
ReplyDeleteWow - what a talented group of stitchers! Those are lovely!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful blocks/quilts. The applique on them is exquisite.
ReplyDeleteThey're all lovely. Hand applique is one of my favorite things to do.
ReplyDeleteLot's of talented ladies! Love that vine heart!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the wonderful Show and Tell Carrie! Awesome work by all.
ReplyDeleteA lot of talent on this post. Love those house blocks. I am working on the first block.
ReplyDeleteYou ladies are absolutely talented! I am inspired!
ReplyDeleteOoo I love your applique group show n tells and again I'm not disappointed :0)
ReplyDeleteCrispy
I love everything! I'm always partial to houses...love the house blocks!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty projects that the ladies in your group are doing. I really love the houses.
ReplyDeleteShow and tell is the best. It's so nice to see what everyone is making.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, Carrie.
your applique bee is full of such talented women! love the heart block with the rose buds! ☺
ReplyDeleteGreat photos Carrie. Thank you for sharing them with us.
ReplyDeleteI like what Lynn is working on. And the house blocks are great 'cause I like just about any quilt with houses.
ReplyDeleteOh, my. Just looking at these is making me want to sew. Thank you!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely variety of projects - thanks for sharing your pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love it when you get to do show and tell. Your group is not only talented, they are so nice to let you share with us. Lovely work as usual.
ReplyDeleteOhh Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSo much talent in one group!
I love Lynne's blocks.
I tried to decide which one I liked best--well----it can't be done they are all really great--thanks for sharing gals--hugs, Di
ReplyDeleteCarrie your show and tell day is like going to an actual quilt show. Divine.
ReplyDeleteOh Carrie, I just love your show and tell. All I can say is "WOW"! Thanks for the close up of the block with the little roses. You can't see that detail in the first pic.
ReplyDeleteThe bright colors in Janes houses are beautiful!
My SIL would love Alices' tea sets.
Beautiful work everyone!
ReplyDeleteJust say YES to applique clubs!
ReplyDeleteEverything is beautiful...I recognize the house blocks, I made and taught that quilt when it first came out...It's one of my favorite quilts.
Thanks for sharing.
x
lori
Your group is amazing! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Work by your group, I love applique. Thanks for the eye candy.
ReplyDeleteThey are all fabulous.
ReplyDeleteGoodness - these gals are all SO talented! Thanks for sharing, Carrie!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
What talent everyone has! Thanks for sharing the pics Carrie!
ReplyDeleteOh my! That heart of roses is EXQUISITE!!
ReplyDeleteLove them all. And turning the painting into a quilt! Wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE show and tells! Thanks!!
ReplyDelete