This last post shows photos of the cutest pincushions that Paula made. She said because of all the snow we had this winter she got a lot of sewing done.



I have been busy sewing a lot this week. I finally finished my Shabby Roses top and will be taking it to the quilter in a few weeks. I can't wait for Jenny to see my version of her pattern. Tomorrow I will be volunteering at our quilt show. So I will show you some photos of quilts in a few days.
Have a great weekend.
More great goodies, Carrie.
ReplyDeleteOur guild quilt show is in two weeks and I can't wait to see all the wonderful quilts that will be on display. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics from yours.
Enjoy your weekend.
I am a lover of pincushions so these are right up my alley.
ReplyDeletelove, love the pincushions Carrie
ReplyDeleteNow that's quite a pretty pincushion collection. At least she was productive during the winter months! Have fun at the quilt show.
ReplyDeleteLove the pincushions. Can't wait to see your pictures.
ReplyDeleteI love the pin cushions, especially the bird one...to cute!! Enjoy the quilt show, it's so much fun "working" the show, lots and lots of visiting and laughing :0)
ReplyDeleteCrispy
Very clever set of pincushions. Enjoy the quilt show! Looking forward to seeing some inspiring pics.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Can't wait to see your quilt too. The pillow looks charming!
ReplyDeleteCute pincushions. Enjoy your quilt show. Can't wait to see your pictures.
ReplyDeleteThey are gorgeous pincushions - I especially love the little bird! So clever!
ReplyDeleteLove the pincushions. They are so cute.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!
ReplyDeleteHow gorgeous, just look at that dog, there is a bit of work in that one.
ReplyDeleteThey are all so sweet! Makes me feel like making some new ones! Have fun at the quilt show!
ReplyDeleteThose pincushions are so cute!! Have a great time at the quilt show!
ReplyDeleteEverything is beautiful...I always love show and tell on your blog!
ReplyDeleteThese pincushions are just wonderful! and I love the yo-yo quilt with applique border!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pincushions! You know I love pincushions!! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy seeing what your applique group is up to! Those bunny tablerunners with the yo-yos were just too cute! As are all of these fabulous pinchusions. Thanks for all of the inspiration. :)
ReplyDelete