I have a very busy weekend but just in case you don't and have time to read blogs I thought I would share some applique with you from my bee. Enjoy!



This is from Pat Sloan's BOM that is going on now.
With Passion,Carrie P.
It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about? Henry David Thoreau
Definetly a very busy bee. They are all great!
ReplyDeleteOh I love that butterfly in the first picture. How very clever!! ~karen
ReplyDeleteLove them all but especially the butterfly one!
ReplyDeleteThey are all beautiful! The butterfly is so unique and gorgeous--I had never seen one constructed like that before and truly love it! How clever to use prairie points in that manner! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove them all but that butterfly using a button for the head is just adorable.
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty quiet around our house. Plenty of time for sewing, hand work, and being blog-inspired. I hope your "busy" is happy busy.
ReplyDeleteOoooo I love it when you go to your applique group!! That bee is awsome, so unique and the blue flower is really interesting too.
ReplyDeleteCrispy
What a terrific group of blocks! They are all just lovely.
ReplyDeleteAll so pretty. Clever butterfly.
ReplyDeleteThese are great - are you feeling better?
ReplyDeleteHugs - Marie
Very pretty blocks. I hope your arm is getting better. I had a problem with my wrist at one point, it turned out it was the way I was positioned at my computer. I wore a wrist brace for awhile and it really helped. Boy was it painful for awhile though.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty applique work. Such a talented group. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAs always, your group is a feast for the eyes, Carrie! Thanks for the show and tell!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Wonderful sharing. Thank you so much. Sorry your arm is not better. Maybe in time it will improve. Take care. Loved your "Long Post".
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work! I love it; thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteGreat applique work...One of my favorite things to do on a quilt..
ReplyDeleteCheers :-) Michelle
Ohhhh..I really like the pink. The others, too, but especially the pink.
ReplyDeleteFun! I love seeing what everyone is sewing!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you are back!! Hope your arm gets better dear...
ReplyDeleteLove that bee! What a great idea!
ReplyDelete