"A quilt is a letter to those who look at it."
Lots of lucky bloggers receiving such kindness.
Yes, YOU are special !!
love that fob, so pretty. I met you today at the Clemmons Long Arm show. So nice to meet you and I look forward to following and reading your blog.
What a beautiful gift they made you!Congratulations!
Beautiful photo of yours. Now I have to come up with some really cute pic for mine........ Love the color she sent you!
We sure are lucky, huh Carrie?
What a sweet gift! And oh so pretty.
I agree totally :0) What a beautiful fob!!Crispy
But we already knew that so that makes you doubly special!
Yes, you are very special because you're a good friend to me!
Isn't it nice when someone else acknowledges what we already know?Hugs - Marie
That was so nice of her!
Darlene's been spreading the love, you are lucky, it's lovely.
Yes...you are totally special!! Nice to see you again!!
I agree 100%, you are very special.Lovely key fob too!SewCalGalwww.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
And it is a very honest sentiment Carrie, you are a special person.
Carrie, I already knew you were special! Beautiful gift!
Darlene is so kind. Your fob is adorable. I can't even imagine the patience it took to make those.
It's lovely, lucky (and special!) you!~
Congratulations to you!! Yes, you are special:)
Of course you are special. Very pretty fob...
So glad you have come by for a visit.
Lots of lucky bloggers receiving such kindness.
ReplyDeleteYes, YOU are special !!
ReplyDeletelove that fob, so pretty. I met you today at the Clemmons Long Arm show. So nice to meet you and I look forward to following and reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful gift they made you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
Beautiful photo of yours. Now I have to come up with some really cute pic for mine........ Love the color she sent you!
ReplyDeleteWe sure are lucky, huh Carrie?
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet gift! And oh so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI agree totally :0) What a beautiful fob!!
ReplyDeleteCrispy
But we already knew that so that makes you doubly special!
ReplyDeleteYes, you are very special because you're a good friend to me!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it nice when someone else acknowledges what we already know?
ReplyDeleteHugs - Marie
That was so nice of her!
ReplyDeleteDarlene's been spreading the love, you are lucky, it's lovely.
ReplyDeleteYes...you are totally special!! Nice to see you again!!
ReplyDeleteI agree 100%, you are very special.
ReplyDeleteLovely key fob too!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
And it is a very honest sentiment Carrie, you are a special person.
ReplyDeleteCarrie, I already knew you were special! Beautiful gift!
ReplyDeleteDarlene is so kind. Your fob is adorable. I can't even imagine the patience it took to make those.
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely, lucky (and special!) you!~
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you!! Yes, you are special:)
ReplyDeleteOf course you are special. Very pretty fob...
ReplyDelete