Thursday, October 20, 2011

Flaunt!

This is where you will find me on Saturday. My daughter and I are sharing a table to sell our crafts. My daughter loves to make jewelry which she will be selling. I will be selling quilty/fabric crafts.
This is one of the items I will be selling at the show. This is a first for me. Maybe if you live near by you can attend. The address is at the bottom of the flyer. If you do, make sure you stop by to say hi.

So I will be busy catching up with getting everything ready. My sewing room is a mess and my house cleaning has gone by the wayside. You have probably noticed that I have not been posting much about my everyday quilting. I am behind on my Hop To It blocks because I have been getting ready for the show and of course, the garden plot has taken my time. If I don't post until next week you will know it is because I am cleaning the house and my sewing room.

I will definitely take some photos of the show and share with you later.
We are really excited about participating in the craft show. Wish us luck!

With Passion,
Carrie P.

22 comments:

  1. Good Luck! Wish I could attend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stool, I hope you both do well at the show.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun and I hope you come home empty handed! That little stool will be snatched up for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!!!!
    Here's to you and daughter making LOTS of Moo-la and NOT having to load up ANYTHING to come home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have tons of fun and lots of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish I could visit to see your lovely creations for sale. Love that wool stool cover. It's just gorgeous. Good luck with the stall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your wool applique stool. Wish I lived closer. Good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I was close enough to pop over and buy that, Carrie! It's gorgeous! I hope you have a wonderful time and make piles of money. *G* I've only done one craft show and it was during an epic blizzard. We vendors had fun selling to each other, lol. ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I lived closer because I would stop by! I love your bench! Good luck to both of you!! Btw, housework will always be there. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish I could go, too. I am teaching this weekend and making a little money. I'm sure you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have a GREAT show! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carrie, I love the little bench! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Luck Carrie, take a pic of your table before the show if you remember! I love craft shows and the talent it brings. Enjoy the memory with your daughter! I'm cleaning myself for company arriving tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can be sure of my prayers for your success, dear Carrie P!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck with it; I hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carrie, that is beautiful! If I were there I would snap it up in an instant!
    Hugs
    Jenny
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish I could be there to buy that adorable little bench, Carrie! Have a great time - I'm sure you will do very well!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! A craft show sounds like quite the undertaking. How great that you and your daughter are doing it together! Best of luck to both of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.