Thursday, March 8, 2012

Eleven down, One more to go!

( Hop To It by Laundry Basket Quilts)


With Passion,
Carrie P.

29 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying your progress on these blocks. The background is interesting and different and I am quite tempted to buy the pattern after passing it up for a few years! Can't wait to see the final block and it all put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty block...just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful block, no way could I get points like that, I need round flowers;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! You're almost done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Beautiful! I love how you alternated the lighter & darker petals. They seem to twinkle or blow in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the colors of this one, Carrie! Makes me want to get out in my garden and dig!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to see the whole thing when it is finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just sighed when I saw that block Carrie. It is so pretty. I can't wait to see this finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely! And congrats on catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this block. The colours are beautiful.
    One more to go? Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. You do beautiful work Carrie.

    I also like your first rug, and not just because it is purple! I am starting a locker hooking rug. I took a class and made a small square as a sample. Now I am going to tackle a bigger project, but not too big.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo whoo, nearly there and another beautiful block down.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carrie,

    I just swooned.... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't it a good feeling to know the end is in sight? I am working on the last block of "Spring Fling".

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this Carrie - one to go? wow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blocks ar ebeautiful--I relly love the khaki background...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not sure what it was but when I opened my e-mail and saw this block my first thought was "serenity". That block is so beautiful and you've done such a lovely job...thanks so much for sharing your progress....someday I aspire to do a Hop To It quilt as well.

    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Carrie, this is gorgeous. It is going to be a beautiful, beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am anxious to see the whole thing. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Carrie,
    I love your block. The quilt is going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful block! Gosh, you are almost finished!!
    I have a Laundry Basket quilt on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Carrie, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous! Those blue and white petals really pop off that background. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.