Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More of the Show

Here are the rest of the pictures I took. Enjoy! You can see more quilts at "From the Strawberry Patch"












With Passion,
Carrie P.

26 comments:

  1. Lots of beauties in this bunch. Thanks for the photos show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! All those wonderful applique quilts. I especially like the quilt with the scene. The one with the church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful quilts! I especially like the one with the branches and birds. Perfect background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh and ahhhh - love that round one, and the last one - it must be spring, I'm loving flowers right now! Gorgeous quilts, Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love all that creativity in one room, Carrie! Such eye candy and inspiration!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love the beautiful quilts. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great show with some fantastic quilts! Glad I was there to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW.....amazing quilts. Such a wonderful quilt show...thanks Carrie for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous quilts! I'm sure you had a great time viewing them. Thanks for sharing the pics!
    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed seeing the quilt show photos, so many beautiful quilts and beautiful work on them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beautiful! I love the detail in the crazy block quilt. So much work in all those quilts. Thanks for the show and tell.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carrie, I really enjoyed the quilts. Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh! I wish I could have been there to see them all in person! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous quilts. Thanks for taking us along.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for documenting so beautifully! Enjoyed the show. B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for taking time to capture these photos. Such beautiful work. Congratulations on your awards as well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Naturally, my favorite ones are the appliques. Such pretty quilts. Great show.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for posting all of these photos, Carrie, there is some wonderful inspiration here....

    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  20. Carrie,
    Some really great quilts!! Saw your ribbons in your previous post-congratulations!!
    I posted a few pics from the Lancaster show on my blog, if you want to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful quilts Carrie! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love on line quilts shows. So much inspiration. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for sharing all the photos of the quilts from your show. The quilts are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such inspiration! I'm excited because in a couple weeks, my guild is having its show. I'm really looking forward to seeing lots of beautiful quilts in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! My three favourites from this group are the "lattice work" quilt, the variation on crazy quilting and the picture quilt with the church.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.