Friday, August 24, 2012

Applique Addicts

Yesterday the applique addicts bee met. We meet for two hours and the time just flies when we are doing hand work together. Now don't faint when you see this first picture of my applique. I know I have not really shown any applique for a while. I just felt like working on other things since spending over a year on my Hop To It quilt. I worked on the centers of the flowers from a free BOM that Dawn Heese had a while back. This is the last block. I guess I should get back to my "passion."

 So I have some show and tell from the group.

 These two wool projects are designs from Primitive Gatherings. Susan is doing the little flowers and Brenda is doing the candle mat.
Bea Bea has a nice stack of hexies she is working on.
 Charlotte is getting ready for fall with this cute wall hanging.

 And Patti has been working on baby quilts. The Sunbonnet Sues are colored with crayons. Cute!

One more bowl added to the stack.
Check out the other bowls for today.

August 24th


10 comments:

  1. lots of lovely pics Carrie.
    beautiful projects. I particularly like the candle mat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pulled out Dawn's free patterns a couple days ago thinking that I should stitch one of them. I am prepping some other applique right now but left the patterns sitting out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the variety of projects your Applique Bee ladies are working on. How tall is your bowl stack going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun it must be to be in a bee that is all about applique! I always love to see what everyone is working on!

    In stitches,
    Teresa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful applique. It looks like a fun group.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when you share what you and your applique friends do. I haven't done any applique in a very long time but I've started prepping one. I miss my handwork projects. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are beautiful projects!!
    When I was going to quilting class,I loved to see what everybody do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful applique work, it's always fun when you share!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, all of them - I especially love the sue's, so fun to color with crayon on fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love the candle mat. Of course, I'm kinda crazy about wool right now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.