Saturday, October 6, 2012

Last of the Quilt Show

I hope you have enjoyed the quilts from the Sandhills Quilters show. Here are two Hop To It quilts. There were actually three in the show but I deleted one accidently. This first one is hand quilted.

  And speaking of Hop To It quilts, I picked mine up from the long arm quilter. I have not really felt like working on the binding so it is still sitting in my sewing room. Maybe next week. But I will be sure to show it to you and tell you quilted it for me.



 All those little squares are actually painted onto the fabric.
Laura, a new blogger I introduced you to a couple weeks ago has a small quilt of mine. She has just done a tutorial on pin basting a quilt. Check it out and see which quilt of mine she has. If you follow my blog you will recognize it. I will be happy to have this one finished.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

15 comments:

  1. The last quilt you show, an unusual idea to have painted the design onto the quilt. A lot of work but then, how could you create that design. Interesting.

    I have a quilt that has needed binding for over a year and a half. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilts are beautiful .... thanks for sharing. I'm always so inspired by all of this amazing work. Happy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing all these pictures of the show with us I have really enjoyed seeing them
    always fun to see what other quilters are working on.
    Hope all is well
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was finally able to get to your blog this am. The Internet at moms is slower than snails and I've been crazy busy with her care and home. Did the Hop To It quilts have much quilted on the appliqué? It was fun seeing your quilt show pics. If you don't hear from me....I'm a tad busy. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so enjoyed the quilt show - thanks for sharing - what beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilts! Thanks for sharing about my first tutorial:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that echo quilting in the first two photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow,wonderful quilts. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed the quilt show , thanks so much or sharing all the great photos !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great quilt show Carrie, thanks for taking us along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have really enjoyed looking at the quilts, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a show! It is fun seeing all of the renditions of the Hop to It quilt. And all the other eye candy is just happy. I'm feeling inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.