It's really darling! Such a cute row quilt! These leaves could have a double duty! I have Christmas on the brain and they could pass for Christmas lights too! Hee Hee...
Carrie I just love how your row by row is coming along, great fabrics i have been following the designer and am so happy seeing someone making this adorable quilt. I have so much on my plate I was not able to join. you sure are keeping up with the jones's
I have enjoyed seeing your progress...to the point you have inspired me to start creating a row quilt! But shhhhhhh, it will have to be kept secret until I can justify creating yet another quilt! :)
I love your quilt. I mean from far away it almost looks "done". The leaves look great under the flying geese like that. I like your layout. I need to lay mine out like that and see what I think so far. I am excited to get the next block now!
I just love the colors you've chosen for your row quilt! It is looking beautiful so far. :) I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday season, Carrie! Merry Christmas!!!
The leaves are cute:)
ReplyDeleteIt's coming along nicely! The leaves look pretty easy to do ... just a bunch of steps to each one! But they probably went together quickly.
ReplyDeleteThe leaves are adorable -- so is that row quilt!
ReplyDeleteIt's really darling! Such a cute row quilt! These leaves could have a double duty! I have Christmas on the brain and they could pass for Christmas lights too! Hee Hee...
ReplyDeleteCarrie I just love how your row by row is coming along, great fabrics i have been following the designer and am so happy seeing someone making this adorable quilt. I have so much on my plate I was not able to join.
ReplyDeleteyou sure are keeping up with the jones's
Pretty!
ReplyDeleteVery warm colors. I love watching the progress.
ReplyDeleteCarrie, your row by row is going to be lovely (well, it is already!) - it looks lots of fun :-)
ReplyDeleteThis row a long is coming along nicely! Very fun!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Always, Queenie
It does look like fun but I'm glad I made the decision not to join in -- I have too many things on the go right now!
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed seeing your progress...to the point you have inspired me to start creating a row quilt! But shhhhhhh, it will have to be kept secret until I can justify creating yet another quilt! :)
ReplyDeletesowingstitches [at] yahoo [dot] com
I am having a lot of fun watching your progress. I cannot start another project so this is very satisfying. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes - those leaves are adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove the split fabric effect. Your entire row-along is looking fabulous!
I love your quilt. I mean from far away it almost looks "done". The leaves look great under the flying geese like that. I like your layout. I need to lay mine out like that and see what I think so far. I am excited to get the next block now!
ReplyDeleteI really love the fabrics you are using. Your rows are looking good. Hugs
ReplyDeleteI love your color palette for Lori's quilt-along. It will be a gorgeous quilt!
ReplyDeleteI really like these colors. I think it looks Smashing so far!
ReplyDeleteit's look special!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! How fun is that quilt! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI just love the colors you've chosen for your row quilt! It is looking beautiful so far. :) I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday season, Carrie! Merry Christmas!!!
ReplyDelete