Friday, September 6, 2013

Nothing But UFOs

Did you miss me? I have been in Virginia for my nephew's wedding and to visit my #1 son and daughter-in-law. We got home Wednesday late afternoon. I was too tired to do a post then. Yesterday I was busy, washing clothes, going grocery shopping, and cooking for company last night. I know those of you who are participating in the UFO challenge are anxious to know who won the giveaway so I will announce that first. Drum roll!! Rosie from Rosie's Quilting World is the winner for August. Congrats Rosie and to all of you participating. 
I am going to work on getting these two tops put together this month. I am also going to be working on some other projects which I will show you as I finish them.

I know you have been thinking about what UFOs you will work on this month. Maybe you already started working on them and wrote a post. Today you can link up your goals.
Tomorrow I will share the giveaway for September. Can't wait to see what you are going to work on this month.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great trip, Carrie. And many congrats to Rosie on her win!

    Hmmm... I'm going to have to think about what I want to do this month. September is craziness on my calendar! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the projects you have planned to finish. I am working on my first applique project. Love it, but I am so slow....it may get entered one month, but there is no way it will be completed in a month at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing some photos from your trip - sounded like fun. Love the ufos you're going to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was getting worried about you. Glad you were gone for a happy reason!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your nephew and his new bride, Carrie. Glad you had a nice trip. Looks like you have some fun UFO's to finish this month!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed your trip and good luck with your lovely projects for Sept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home Carrie and congratulations to Rosie!

    Your UFOs look like fun projects to finish this month. Can't wait to see them all done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home! I bet you had a wonderful time. I see my Christmas tree up on your design board. I cannot wait to see it done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How come laundry multiplies faster when you go on a trip? One of life's great mysteries. I hope you get your tops done, I love the blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you've been having fun! Visiting family can be so nice. Two of my girls were home last weekend and I just loved it.

    Looking forward to seeing your blocks turn into quilts.

    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to seeing your basket blocks put together! Congrats to the couple and wonderful to visit family and get away. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have the coolest UFOs to work on this month :D

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.