I am a member of two quilt guilds in our area. One meets the first Monday of the month. The other meets the second Monday of the month. Last night our guest speaker was Mary Stori. She loves to embellish her small quilts with beads. She had some beautiful work. I have done some beading on one wallhanging that I made several years ago.
One of the members of the guild decided it was time to get rid of some of her books and magazines. Guess what I was looking for? Applique of course. Look at these books. I got them all for $11.00. What a deal!!<
I am so excited about the book by Barbara Brackman. I have been wanting this book for a long time. It is just black and white drawings but I can get so many ideas for my own quilts from these pages. It is going to be fun to really study the pages.
I thought I would share a Punchneedle project I finished. Isn't it cute? It is mounted on an Altoid box so you can imagine how small it is.
As you can tell from my previous entries I like to share different applique patterns with you. What I really like to do is share the free ones.
When I find them I will share them. Here is one for fall. http://www.patchpieces.com/Applique.html
Katie is having a great giveaway. Tell her I sent you.
With Passion, Carrie P.
10 comments:
Doesn't the quilt guild meeting keep you going. It does me. I love the little punch needle project. Love it. So cute. And Barbara makes great patterns. I love her stuff. Thanks for the link.
Wow, thanks for the link. Printed two of the designs.
Love your punch needle project - too cute!
Hey found your blog via Salem Stitcher... Isn't it fun?
Oh how I love your darling little punchneedle. Crockpots are the best!
Oh my goodness! How long did it take you to make that wonderful tiny pill box?? That is amazing!
I just love your little needle punch. How sweet is that. Thanks for the link. Have a great day!
Didn't know you had a blog! Found you via Salem Stitcher. Keep stitchin'
I love the needle punch on the Altoid box. It is very cute. I have resisted the needle punch bug but I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out.
I hate I missed the meeting Monday night but I wasn't up to it yet. I heard it was a good one. I'll be at the one next Monday to check up on all the UFOs!
Oh that little punch needle is so cute! What a fun way to use it too. So true about crock pots, the aroma is so good when its ready too! Enjoy your new books, such a deal...
that is the cutest "lil" needle punch project..i love the colors!!
and.....making salad and filling ice trays topped the list for non-fun things to do in the kitchen!!
Post a Comment