Friday, August 28, 2009

Eye Candy

Yesterday was my applique bee meeting. So I thought I would share their beautiful works of art with you all.
These Celtic knots were made by Shirley.
Aunt Millie's Garden block done by Sheila.
Fall wallhanging done by Jackie.
These two quilts were made by Ellen F. These were from a local shop that was doing a BOM.
These three Aunt Millie's Garden blocks were made by Patti who has finished all the blocks and is now working on the appliqueing the border. You go girl! I am proud of you. Aren't they just beautiful on the black fabric?
This block was made by Ellen H. Another AMG block.

Here is a pillow made by Becky. This is a Robyn Pandolph pattern. You will notice my version in my header.
Hope you are now a little inspired to go to your sewing room and create.
With Passion,
Carrie P.

Mark your days in ways that bring your heart joy.

27 comments:

Pat said...

Wow! There is a lot of talent there!

Rosa said...

There is a lot talented people there .I`d like be there and improve my aplique quilting.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Talent galore! I am loving seeing all the different versions of Aunt Millie's Flower Garden. The black background is so striking.

Allie said...

Lovely eye candy!!!!!

Janet said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures - what beautiful applique!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Inspiration all around... no excuses at all! Thanks, what a talented bunch!

Crispy said...

I just love it when you go to applique group and share pictures. I'll be making that blue AMG with the tulips this month, makes me want to get started on it :0)

Crispy

Carin said...

You have a group with amazing talent! Thanks for sharing the wonderful work.

Stina Blomgren said...

Lovely things made by your friends... thanks for the inspiration....:o)

Karen said...

The Aunt Millie blocks seem to look good no matter what fabric choice is made!

Candace said...

I'm certainly inspired to go to my sewing room, Carrie! I can't believe Ellen made two of the quilts - wow - they really are gorgeous as is everyone else's work!
Cheers!

Dorothy said...

Beautiful work Carrie. Thank you for sharing the photos with us.

Betsy said...

Carrie all the blocks were an OMG moment. Thank you for sharing. It is so nice to see such variations and all lovely.

Lynn said...

Beautiful - every one of them. Thanks for showing them - yes very inspiring.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Things on your blog always inspire me! Thank you!!

Rumi said...

Lovely! All of it!

Kaaren said...

Yessiree, Carrie. I'm pumped and inspired.

You've got some very talented ladies in your group. I love them all!

Thanks for sharing.

Dawn said...

Beautiful quilts! I really like the color on black.

ranette said...

Amazing work....I'm very inspired!!!

Yvette said...

Yummy! No calories either.

Lori Holt said...

Wow...I just love applique.
That Aunt Millies garden is spectacular!
Thanks for showing us...
x
lori

Miri said...

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Loralynn said...

The bottom pink block made by Patti is my favorite! I love that pink and against the black it is gorgeous!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Carrie nice bit of show and tell there.

Browndirtcottage said...

Yes...I am always inspired by the 'goodies' you share!!

Karen said...

WOW there is some beautiful applique in this post - very inspiring for sure.

hugs - karen

Robin said...

Oh, boy! I am inspired! Now if I could just find time (and energy) to go to the sewing room...

Thanks so much for sharing! Seeing your bee's work is very inspiring.