I finished one of
Jenny's blocks which has a teeny tiny bit of applique and some embroidery.

Check out the new button on my sidebar.
Kaaren is going to be sharing her talents with some free embroidery patterns on the first Friday of each month. The first design has something to do with Fall. It is will be fun to see what she shares each month.
Mandy has sent me a picture of her second AMG block. It is fabulous. Each petal is so different and I love the leaves done in the checked fabric. Great job, Mandy. Thanks again for sharing your block with me.
.jpg)
Have you been to
Jodi's new web site? No, you must check it out. Lots of fun stuff!
With Passion,
Carrie P.
Peace, beauty, contentment, harmony... are all ours for the taking. We must open our eyes, our hearts, our minds, our souls.
11 comments:
thank you for sharing Mandy's block with us!
Ooh! Love the Shabby Roses block! It's in another 'set' that I'm collecting but haven't started yet. Great job!
Thanks for sharing the new(-to-me) blogs and the stunning AMG block. Oooh, aahhh! Bee-yoo-tiful!
What a darling boot block! I love it.
Cute boot block, I'm still collecting those too :0) Mandy's AMG is beautiful, her colors just makes me smile.
Crispy
Cute embroidery! And that AMG block by Mandy is gorgeous! The fabrics are just so lovely.
Mandy's block is gorgeous!
Sweet stitchery! Love the block too!
I'm looking forward to seeing what Kaaren puts out on Friday!
Mandy's block is stunning and the boot block is devine.
I love how you did your shoe. All are so different.
Thanks for sharing Carrie. The blocks are lovely. I am looking forward to Fridays freebie.
I love the colors on your "Shabby Roses" block. Can't wait to see them all.
Thanks for sharing.
Have a great day.
Post a Comment