I finished the October block designed by Dorothy Baker. If you haven't gotten the November block, it is now available.With Passion,
Carrie P.
We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to makes us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about. Charles Kingsley
27 comments:
Carrie, the block looks wonderful! I hope it's okay if I add it to my last post?
I love the colors of the quilt you're binding.
Your October block is so cute Carrie! I love the owl!
I have been downloading those Linen Closet blocks but haven't made one yet. Looks fun.
You always do such beautiful work!
I love the color's in your star blocks.
I especially like your Dorothy Baker stitchery!
Busy lady, Carrie. There's no grass growing under your feet these days.
Everything looks awesome. I can't wait to see the quilt you're binding. The colors are sooooo vibrant.
Carrie, the trick or treat embroidery is adorable. I love the little dog and the owl!
Your October embroidery looks so cute! I like the blocks from the Vicksburg BOM. I can't wait to see the applique blocks from it.
You are so far ahead of me! The Vicksburg quilt looks great, I only have my eagle done and my fabrics picked out for the stars. sigh... loved seeing yours though.
Beautiful block Carrie, love how you finished it. I also like your Vicksburg BOM and the bright quilt, can't wait to see it.
I too love the colors of the quilt you are binding. Looking forward to seeing it.
I'm so jealous that you are that far along on your Vicksburg quilt. I hope to get caught up over the holidays. If it were all pieced, I'd be caught up. It's looking good!
Love your block!! The owl is awesome!!
Crispy
Love your block Carrie The owl is wonderful
Love the Vicksburg too.
Cheers
Lynne
Such a super sweet October block. Looking forward to the reveal on that very colorful quilt.
I am glad to see how the Vicksburg quilt will come together--I have the first two blocks done--need to do the 4 star blocks now and seeing how they come together will help me in picking the fabrics for them--soo thanks for sharing!!! I am also collecting the Sweet Notstalgia BOM--but haven't started them yet--and you "stole" by idea of coloring them in!!!!!
Hugs, Di
LOVE all your projects - I'm really looking forward to starting Dorothy's bom, and playing with crayons like you did!
I really like how your crayon colored embroidery turned out. I'm going to have to try that.
Cute October block and I love the Vicksburg blocks. Excellent fabric.
Lovely blocks-- both the Sweet Nostalgia and the Vicksburg. The little glimpse of the quilt you are binding has sure got me curious. It is so pretty and vibrant! I can't wait to hear more about it. :)
Your sure are a busy girl. I don't know how you get it all done. The caddy looks great, too. Can't wait to see the quilt.
I love your versions of Dawn's blocks...I too, have been downloading them...hopefully I can start work after the holidays!
Beautiful finish on the October Block!!!
You are keeping busy, the blocks look wonderful. I especially love the Linen Closet blocks.
Nice projects you have going .... did you use crayons on the DB block? I do like the added touch of colour to the embroidery.
Your coloured blocks for the Dorothy Baker stitcheries are just beautiful. Love the addition of the owl!
That embroidered block is so adorable.
Post a Comment