Our guild had a workshop and GinaBeanHandmade taught us how to make this sewing caddy. You can make your own. Go to her blog and check out her tutorial. You have to go over to Crispy's blog and check out her AMG block. Fabulous!!
With Passion,
Carrie P.
The world is but a canvas to the imagination. Henry David Thoreau
19 comments:
Thanks for the link!
wow love all those pockets!
Oh gosh, I so need to make that, super fun. I thought your title said "Sewing Candy"!! LOL, what a dork I am!!
That looks like a nifty sewing bag with all those pockets. I will check out the tutorial.
I like the shape of this caddy and all the pockets...thanks for the link.
Cool caddy, love the pockets. Hey, thanks for the little shout out :0)
Crispy
Great caddy Carrie. I am off to check it out.
That looks very handy!
Oh is that adorable! Love the fabric and it will be very handy! Hugs, Mary
Love that caddy!! Whip me up one will ya? Oh...is that why you gave us the link...for us do it yourselfers? Shucks!! Tee Hee
Thanks! That is a great caddy!
Thanks for the link! Looks like something my Mom would love for her painting class!
That is really neat, thanks for the link!
Love that sewing caddy...thanks so much for the link, Carrie!
Looks like a great design - very practical!
I like it. Went and got the tut already, lol.
What a cute sewing caddy! I will have to go check out the link!! Happy Thanksgiving!
What a great looking caddy! It looks like it's a good size too. Thanks for sharing the link. :)
Love that little Caddy. Great job, I know you'll use it.
Post a Comment