And she has done four more blocks from the book called Hop To It by Edyta Sitar.
New blogger alert! Stephanie found a new blog and shared it with me. It is called Prim Point. The ladies of this blog do coloring with embroidery and they also do applique. They only have a couple posts but the newest one has the cutest elf on it.Linen Closet Quilts has a picture of the finished applique quilt that I have been working on. It has a swag border which I have never done before so I am looking forward to making one. Thanks Sue for letting me know.
With Passion,
With Passion,
Carrie P.
Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
25 comments:
Lots of beautiful blocks. Love the dragonfly in the first photo. That entire block looked like a real photo instead of fabric.
Wow! So inspiring!!!
Oooo..I love the dragonfly BOM...going to Pat Sloan now!
Thanks.
So much talent and beauty. Thank you for sharing.
You sure have some talented friends..just gorgeous show and share you shared!
Oh what a darling cupcake quilt. Our DD would just love it - IF she didn't try to eat it first.>LOL
Ohh .. so many cute blocks !! I love your work.
You all are so talented and create such beauty....having been sewing since I was 12yrs old... I know if I put my mind to it and was not so inpatient I probably could do that also! : }
Have a nice weekend!!
As always, your AA's group work is inspirational. And thanks for the link to the cute elf embroidery.
Hope you're a bit more unwound and relaxed since the excitement of last weekend!
Beautiful blocks!! I rarely enlarge pictures when reading blogs but I always do when you post the projects from your group. Such a bunch of talented ladies :0)
Crispy
I love all the beautiful work your group has done! It's wonderful & inspiring! THANKS for sharing!
Every block is beautiful but must say that I love the cupcake quilt!
Every block is beautiful but must say that I love the cupcake quilt!
Love the applique' and thanks for mentioning our new pattern company, Can't wait to see more of the Pat Sloan project!
Love the Dragon fly BOM. You are so lucky to have applique Addicts as friends. Would love to find a group too close to home. I love Applique in quilts.
Like you said Carrie, lots of eye candy. I especially like Susan's pink flower applique. Some day maybe..
Lovely blocks that the ladies made! I especially like Susan's pink flower and butterfly. Any chance because it is pink?
Have a lovely weekend!
Such yumminess!
Wonderful sharing. Patti is very prolific. Beautiful blocks.
Thanks for sharing the eye candy. I'm printing those Pat Sloan bom patterns for a later date. They are so pretty.
GORGEOUS applique - all of it - oh my! I'm going to have to check out the link for Pat Sloan, I usually save her BOM's but I missed this one. Thanks for the link to the new blog, I'll check it out!
Hope you're doing well, sweetie!
You ladies are just too talented - I enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
blog hopping this morning... I'll be back! :D Your blog name caught my eye. I'm entering "empty nest" here in a month and am gearing up my sewing life lately it seems. I LOVE appliqué! Can't wait to do some for real.
Gorgeous! I've been eyeing that Edyta Sitar book. One of my local quilt shops is thinking about offering it as a BOM next year. It is such fun seeing what your applique groups are up to... so much eye candy!
Hi Carrie,
I have been a long time fan of your blog and I really enjoy it. I am glad that you are going to the quilt show. I will be working at admissions in the morning on Saturday so stop by and say hello. My name is Linda Ward and I would love to meet you and say hello. Hope to see you there.
Linda
Post a Comment