Sunday, December 12, 2010

Advent Reading

Today's Advent reading comes from Mark 1: 1-3.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

18 comments:

Barb said...

Your raindeer is adorable, thanks for the scripture.

Linda said...

Thank you, Carrie. Love your reindeer ornaments!!

Villa-loredana said...

Simpply nice and elegant this reindeer, loredana.

SandyN said...

I have enjoy reading your blog....

Hello from "Holly Jolly blog bingo" SAndyn

Loris said...

Such a cute reindeer ornament :-)
Merry Christmas!

Wendy said...

Good afternoon to you! Stopping in via Blog Bingo and have to say your reindeer ornament is adorable :) Thank you for sharing the scripture ... blessings to you!

Jocelyn said...

I love my little reindeer ornament. Guess this is the sister. Thanks for sharing the wonderful scripture.

Christine M said...

Cute reindeer. I've just dropped by via Holly Jolly Blog Bingo. Hope you can drop by my blog too!

joan said...

Wonderful reindeer and yes the scripture today at mass was very interesting.
The advent candle we lite was that of "Patience" .
Merry Christmas Carrie!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Very sweet reindeer.

Linda said...

Thanks you Carrie, love your reindeer ornament.

SheilaC said...

Your reindeer is very cute.... your own design?

SheilaC

Marit Johanne said...

What a cute ornament! And such a wonderful idea to post a scripture for each day of Advent. That reminds us about the reason for the celebration.
I am visiting you from the Holly Jolly Blog and enjoyed your blog very much!
Greetings from Norway!

Allie said...

Now that picture looks familiar - lol - I am enjoying my little reindeer very much, thank you! And thank you for the advent scriptures, we're enjoying them too!

Crafty Chookie said...

Thanks Carrie, for the Advent Scripture and your Reindeer is cute as..
Hugs Michelle

KaHolly said...

Too sweet, Carrie.

Rumi said...

Adorable little reindeer!

Robin said...

I'm behind, but I am enjoying taking time to look up and read the Advent scriptures you posted. Thanks so much for taking time to share them!