Today my daughter and I are feeling somewhat better. This cold virus really got us. I have spent most of my time in my recliner wrapped up in my flannel quilt with a box of Kleenex. I really didn't feel like doing anything at all most of the time. When I did feel like working on something it was making some tiny yo yos and doing some embroidery on one of my QuiltAid blocks.

I forgot to share these great patterns that
Yvette sent to me. I admired the redwork patterns she was doing and she sent them to me. She is also working on the Crabapple Hill pattern called
Berry Picking Party. And she also sent that to me for a Christmas gift. A very nice surprise. Thanks so much Yvette. Check out her blog and see her great blocks.

Thank you all for your get well wishes. I am still trying to catch up on replying to each of you. I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on too. Thanks for the kind comments about my new header that my talented daughter created. I let her know what you have said and it made her smile.
With Passion,
22 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that you and your daughter are starting to feel better! There is nothing worse than a lingering cold. Yvette is such a sweetheart. I've been admiring those blocks she's been doing. Love the Yo-yos!! They're gorgeous!
Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Don't overdo, as a relapse is sometimes worse. Enjoy your lovely presents :-)
Glad you're both feeling better. Not a good way to start the new year! Yo yos are such cute little things.
I'm so sorry to hear that you have been ill. That stuff is so miserable. Just take care and enjoy the rest if you can.
I'm loving the new header. She is very talented. Some of us could use her skills.
Hugs - Marie
Hope you continue to get totally better.
Yoyos are looking wonderful.
So sorry to hear that you are sick. Being sick is the pits and when you don't have the energy to sew, that's even worse!
Love the new look, your daughter made it look very professional.
I like the new look of your blog...very talented daughter you have! Sorry you've been sick, but glad you are feeling better. It's just terrible when you feel too bad to stitch!
I haven't started my Quilt Aid blocks, but I will soonish :o)
Isn't Yvette just the sweetest!
I'm so glad to hear you're finally on the mend - this has really lasted a long time, Carrie! Your yo-yo's are so cute, and I really love that Crabapple Hill pattern....that should keep you busy and out of trouble.
I wouldn't worry about catching up - just start over with the blogs. Nobody expects you to reply or comment when you're sick hon!
Ahh- glad to hear you and daughter are feeling better--and that new header is sooo neat--just love it!!!
love your yo yo flowers!!
Hugs, di
Hang in there, Carrie. The one thing about being sick is that when you feel better, you feel like a brand new woman!
Glad you are starting to feel better.
I sure hope the two of you are 100% soon. I think that crud hit everyone in my office but me. Ooops, did I jinx myself? LOL!
I look forward to seeing your Quiltaid blocks. I was tempted to join in but I am a little overwhelmed as it is with too many projects. I will just admire yours. :)
Sorry to read you are sick. I really like your spiderweb quilt.
It takes a long time to feel well after the flue, I'm glad your on the way up though. You have some lovely goodies there.
So happy you two are feeling better!! I just love your new header, normally I don't wait (with my slow dial up) for headers to load and was washing dishes while your blog loaded and got to see the wonderful job your daughter did...WTG!!
Crispy
Sorry you are under the weather! I came home with a Christmas cold last Friday, and mine turned into Sinusitis and I am now on antibiotics. I hope yours does not progress!!
In stitches,
Teresa :o)
I'm happy to hear that you are both on the mend now and feeling well enough to do a little blogging. :) Yvette is so awesome. How sweet of her to pass those patterns along to you!
So sorry to hear you and your daughter have been unwell. Hope you guys are back to normal soon!
I hope you keep feeling better! Those yoyo's are darling.
Hope you feel better soon!
I just love the little yo-yo blossoms on those trees! Wonderful!
Crabapple patterns are lovely! I used their free hearts pattern for a baby quilt a few months ago.
muy bonito su blog,felicidades desde Tenerife!!!
Glad you are doing better....
great patterns!
Post a Comment