I had to abandon my sewing for a little while because Monty decided my space was a great space for a nap. It was time for a cuppa, anyway. Gave me the opportunity to see your blog and catch up on your posts. You certainly manage to keep busy and accomplish many different things all at the same time! Am loving your projects. Can't wait to see them finished. Hope your having a great week! ~karen
Love those little red flowers. So simple but wonderful. I have downloaded Dawn's patterns but have not started on them yet. I think I need something to work on at shows! They would be perfect.
I love how you do this. I have one more giant applique block to do for a quilt and I am going to try it this way instead of pinning/gluing down 100 pieces and then sewing them.
18 comments:
Your worms are growing!! So very pretty!
so sweet, so cute, what will it be?
Looking good!
Much prettier than worms!
Fun to see the progress, compared with you last post!
So pretty!
So pretty, glad to see they're not staying worms, lol!
Love the colors... so pretty!
Adorable. Windswept?
I had to abandon my sewing for a little while because Monty decided my space was a great space for a nap. It was time for a cuppa, anyway. Gave me the opportunity to see your blog and catch up on your posts. You certainly manage to keep busy and accomplish many different things all at the same time! Am loving your projects. Can't wait to see them finished. Hope your having a great week! ~karen
It's neat seeing your progress shots. I love your colours and perfect circles.
Looks more and more like block 1 every day! I'm loving it in those fabrics too!
The flowers really pop on the background, which I absolutely love. It looks vintage with a wee modern flair.
Beautiful work Carrie!!!
I have to honestly admit - this is the first time I've seen WORMS blossom. LOL
Love those little red flowers. So simple but wonderful. I have downloaded Dawn's patterns but have not started on them yet. I think I need something to work on at shows! They would be perfect.
I love how you do this. I have one more giant applique block to do for a quilt and I am going to try it this way instead of pinning/gluing down 100 pieces and then sewing them.
Ooo... the quilt is going to be so amazing in this collection! Beautiful.
Post a Comment