Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Tidings!

Happy Easter to you all. I finished the top of Easter Tidings wall hanging. Remember seeing the bow here? Here is the whole thing. I am planning to hand quilt it. So maybe next Easter it will be ready to hang. The flowers are wool applique and the rest is cotton fabric. I am not sure if you can get this pattern anymore but it is by Verna Mosque for The Vintage Spool.

Rejoice for the Lord Jesus lives! Blessings to you this Easter!


With Passion,

Carrie P.

27 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Easter Tidings is beautiful Carrie and will be even more so with your hand quilting. Happy Easter!

WoolenSails said...

What a beautiful piece, love the design and your fabric choices.

Debbie

Carol said...

What a wonderful Easter piece Carrie.
A very, very happy Easter to you!

Karen said...

An Easter piece you can display year after year and it won't go out of style. Beautifully done. I checked and the pattern is still available.

Jocelyn said...

Wishing you and yours a very blessed Easter!

marina said...

It's really lovely hanging. The top is still finished in time for this easter!
Happy Easter.

Abby and Stephanie said...

It will be well worth the wait. It's very sweet. Happy Easter!

KaHolly said...

So sweet, Carrie! Happy Easter! ~karen

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh it is darling, I love the little chicks! Have a blessed Easter.

Loris said...

Carrie, I love you wallhanging! It is so sweet. I love the faces on the birds. Really beautiful work. You will enjoy for a long, long time. Happy Easter to you! I'm rejoicing right along side of you.
Blessings to you and your family.

Robin said...

Beautiful work, Carrie! Wow! I think my favorite part are the little pussywillows. I'm glad you didn't wait until it was quilted to share it. :)

Juliann said...

He is risen indeed! Happy Easter to you too.

Janet said...

Blessings to you too this Easter Carrie! Your wall hanging is VERY cute :0)

Crispy said...

WOW the wall hanging is beautiful!!

Happy Easter to you too :0)

Crispy

Dorothy said...

Happy Easter to you and your family, Carrie.

Betsy said...

Beautiful Carrie.
Happy Easter.

Janet said...

What a great Easter quilt, it's just like the vintage cards, beautiful. Happy Easter to you and your family too.

Candace said...

Very intriquite and beautiful, Carrie! Happy Easter!
Cheers!

Pieced Pastimes said...

Your wallhanging is just lovely. Wishing you a Blessed Easter.

Brandie said...

So happy to see a finished UFO, maybe that will encourage me. It's beautiful!

MamaT said...

HE is risen indeed!

Allie said...

A very Happy Easter to you Carrie - your Easter quilt is too pretty, what a lovely design! That will be so fun to quilt.

Judy Hartman said...

What a beautiful wall hanging!
Happy Easter, Carrie!

Teresa Rawson said...

What a beautiful rendering of a wonderful pattern. You had me at the bow...now that I see the chicks, eggs and basket, I'm really hooked. Thanks for the Easter eye candy!

In stitches,
Teresa :o)

M and M plus 3 said...

I must of missed this entry Carrie while I was out of town. Love it! I like any of Verna's patterns, you did an excellent job.

josefina said...

I like yor work and I congratulate them
have a good day
Josefina
tijeras y cuchara wordpress.com

Simone de Klerk said...

What an incredible piece of work!
When I saw the picture, I thought it was a painting. You are very very skilled!
Why don't you come over to the Netherlands one day and teach your skills. Or, maybe I should come your way (o: