
Since I finished the
lamb I thought I would put the blocks together and see how it looks. Pretty good, I think. There is one more long block like the pineapple that has yet to be revealed. Can't wait to see what Dawn has for us next.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
17 comments:
So pretty!! Can't wait to see the other pineapple!!
These blocks look wonderful together. I really love the basket. Can't wait to see the other pineapple. Charming quilt!
Every time I see your blocks I think I am going to get started on mine but still nothing on my part. I like the folk art look of all the blocks.
Oh wow Carrie - that is beautiful!
Looking wonderful Carrie. The little lamb is so darn cute! Looking forward to seeing this complete.
Yes,that`s wonderful!!
WOW they look great together!! I think the rooster and the sheep are my favorite components :0)
Crispy
Charming. I love the tall skinny basket.
I was wondering what the sheep was for. I thought maybe a baby quilt? Now I understand. I love it!
This is such a sweet little quilt. Lovely work.
Ha! And now I read this post... It is so cool seeing them all the blocks together. Now I'm anxious to see the last block too!
Oh, my goodness! They look GREAT!! Can't wait to see the next block.
Very nice Carrie. You get so much finished. The colors all play well together.
My goodness, this is beautiful!
That is a seriously adorable quilt top! Love the sheep!
I REALLY love this!
This is so cute. After visiting the Folk Art museum and following some bloggers who work in this manner, I'm becoming a big fan.
Post a Comment