Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Luscious Spring Scarf

Rumi of Lucky Frog blog was having a giveaway for this luscious scarf.
Anyone who made a donation to the Red Cross to help the country of Japan was entered in the drawing. As you can see I was the winner.

The scarf is made from some very soft 100% wool which came all the way from Norway. Look at the lovely knitted design. I have admired Rumi's knitting projects on her blog. I am proud to now own one of her creations.

Thank you so very much Rumi.

With Passion,

Carrie P.

11 comments:

KaHolly said...

Congratulations, Carrie!! It's just beautiful. It LOOKS nice and soft. I'll have to go check out her site! ~karen

Rumi said...

I love this scarf! Must make another for me! So glad you like it.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

It's beautiful Carrie and a great color! Congratulations on your donation win!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Pretty, pretty! Since I didn't win it I'm glad you did.

Brandie said...

What a beautiful scarf and so well deserved.

Jocelyn said...

Wow Carrie, it's gorgeous!

miek said...

its a beautiful scarf whit a lovely patern.
goncrats for you, you disserve it whit all your beautiful work that make my day often.
greetings

Crispy said...

Oooo what a beautiful win!! It makes me want to reach into the computer just to pet it :0)

Crispy

Allie said...

Congratulations Carrie - that is so very pretty, very delicate and feminine! Love the gorgeous color too.

Robin said...

Congratulations! That is a beautiful scarf. It looks like it is the perfect pretty color for spring, too. :)

Jenny of Elefantz said...

oh Carrie, that scarf is exquisite...and you can tell from the photo it's very soft. Rumi is such a talent with those knitting needles!
Hugs
Jen
xx