Well, as you can see I finished the little lamb from Linen Closet Quilts. I think she turned out pretty cute. I am all caught up! And speaking of sheep, as you can see there is the cover of a book I won from Pat Sloan. She was having a giveaway and I was one of the winners. I probably won't ever get to Ireland so I will just read about Pat's trip which looked like a lot of fun. Some really great quilt projects in the book too. Thanks so much Pat.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
15 comments:
Such a sweet little lamb Carrie!
What a cute little sheep. I once made a baby quilt with appliqued sheep. I used left over cotton batting and it came out great!
Sweet little sheep. Congratulations on your win. You're having the Luck of the Irish lately! Love Ireland...want to go back.
What a cute little lambie! Congratulations on a great win Carrie - I would dearly love to visit Ireland [especially in the company of quilters!] but I know I'll never get there...I'll have to look for the book instead!
What an adorable little lamb. And I like you, will probably never get to Ireland, so enjoy your tour with Pat :-)
Carrie - love the sheep. She has personality. You have really been putting out the work lately.
Hugs - Marie
That is the sweetest little lamb, Carrie! I love anything Irish, so bet the book is fabulous. :-)
There is an Irish quilting magazine we get over here in Australia that always has great quilt patterns in it. Have you seen it??
Hugs
Jenny
How sweet Carrie and congrats on your win!
Ahhh, what a cute little lamb.
Your sheep is great Carrie :0)
Congrats on the win too!!
Crispy
Lamb is darling! Congratulations on a great prize!!
Congratulations on your win! Your lamb is very sweet.
This block turned out so adorable!
Congratulations on your terrific win too!
Happy sheep! This new BOM from Linen Closet Quilts is really turning into something wonderful. Congrats on the win! :)
Such a sweet sheep! You found the perfect fabric for it!
And congratulations on the great win!
Post a Comment