Friday, July 29, 2011

Colorful Leafy Friday

Before the clock strikes midnight in my part of the world I thought I would participate in Robyn's Colorful "Leafy" Friday.
Leaves come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors.
What an inspiration even a simple leaf can be to a quilter.
With Passion
Carrie P.

13 comments:

RG said...

Wooohooo Carrie, I'm so glad you joined us this Colourful Friday :D
Your leaves and pics are spectacular!
I reallllly LOVE the first one though... such a wonderful photo and composition and an incredibly interesting leaf!! Wow.
Happy Colourful Friday :D xx

marina said...

what beautiful leaves. I love the spider and web embroidered on the branch. I looks so delicate.

KaHolly said...

Clever post today, Carrie!! I see you've been busy!

Abby and Stephanie said...

I've always loved leaves. So many wonderful shapes and shades of green. My favorite leaves are the colors of Autumn. I love your little spider and web. Have a great weekend and stay cool.

Crispy said...

Great leaves and that spider is WONDERFUL!!

Crispy

Rebecka said...

Great photos! I love your stitching! The one with the spider is cute.

Sweet Pea said...

An amazing variety of leaves.
Love the soft texture of the first leaf - a appropriate landing spot for a moth.

Lynn said...

Nice post! Love the one with the spider. Reminds me to look around more for inspiration!

Purple Pam said...

Beautiful leaves. You made the time limit, too. What fun.

Phyllis said...

Hi Carrie,

I love leaves, trees, birds and feathers so this post is right up my alley!

I love the little spider dangling from the first leaf. Your work is always so pretty!

Candace said...

Beautiful leaves as well as stitcheries, Carrie! I'd love to know what that first leaf is! We saw a lot of interesting leaves on our little trip - I should have taken pictures!
Cheers!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Gorgeous Carrie!

Robin said...

So true! And what a beautiful collection of images to show it.